Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Funtom Official Live Stream 3 (Closed)

Ciel (played anonymously)

5753df03c27192f4359f16db8f6a39b5.gif

"Welcome to the Funtom Official Live Stream."

"Hello, I am Ciel Phantomhive. For new people watching the stream, this is my third, uh, official Funtom live stream." Ciel smiled. A chair in the background squeaked, as someone sat down in it. "Today, I have brought my fiancee, Elizabeth, to ask questions with me." Ciel stated, before a blonde haired girl in a pink dress wheeled over in the other swivel chair, bumping into Ciel's chair and nearly knocking him out of it.

"Careful, Lizzy!" Ciel frowned. "Sorry, Ciel!" She gasped and covered her mouth. She looked at the camera, "Hiiii! I'm Lizzy! I'm his fiancee!" Lizzy waved at the camera and giggled. "Yes, we've established this." Ciel stifled a laugh. "Anyway." Ciel cleared his throat.

"This live stream is to, uhh, boost sales for the Funtom company, and the donations will go to the company. In-order to focus on making better products for our customers." Ciel explained. "You may ask me, or Lizzy, about my day, or ask other questions, and of course, you can ask questions about the Funtom company. All I ask is to be respectful of me and my fiancee's boundaries, by following the rules, and uh, the chat rules here. That way it is fun for both the chat, and myself." Ciel leaned back in his swivel chair a bit. "And me!" Lizzy smiled widely.

740bf8bb3b354d1051d3ae16fb28ec0e.gif
CHAT RULES
- No spamming
- No roleplaying*
- No Advertising
- Be nice to others
- Keep it PG-13
- Follow the rules
- Have fun
- Don't use too many emojis
- This is not a Live RPR chat, despite the theme of the RP!
- 5 donations maximum per person
- Please don't be too chaotic in the chat!
- If a person is bothering others, they will be temporarily banned**

By no roleplaying, I mean that you or your character must talk like you would in an OOC chat.

For example: "Hello!!!!!! I'm a big fan of yours! :D" and maybe even place their 'username' before the comment itself in bold.

Another example:
USERNAMEperson:
Woof πŸΆπŸ•
Temporary Ban List
None

Permanent Ban List
None

HOW TO DONATE:
Before sending your comment, click the "Add a Dice Roll" button and roll 1 any sided dice, then send your comment. The number roll is the donation. All donations will go straight to the Funtom Company in making better products for our customers.
Megameatball5000 donated: SEMPER FI!!! Shoutout to 3rd Battalion Dark Horse? And how much would you charge to make a black bulldog with a Scarlet shirt with a gold Marine Corps emblem and USMC under it?
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.

Note: πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–

StarBorn70 donated: "Floofball7 and Uncle Mathius send you our best wishes"
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9.
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

XxTurnipLover: Shikoku Metan?? Is that you???
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 28.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

the-queen's-spider:
never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

FakeπŸ…±οΈeppino91: man.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 50.
Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

48971b1deeacee2fa3c37ba46df1fc3e.gif

"Oh! Oh! Ciel, look! We already have people commenting and donating!" Lizzy gasped and began cuddling on Ciel. "And look, Alois is here too! I don't know what he's talking about though!" Lizzy said, before giving Ciel a gentle kiss on the cheek.

gl-1478690-1711126427.gif

"Li--" His voice cracked, "Lizzy! We're on stream!" Ciel's face turned a bright red. It seems that Ciel is flustered easily. "Uhm, okay! Let's see!" He looked at the comments, "Thank you to Mega Meatball Five Thousand, Star Born Seventy and Floof Ball Seven, X x Turnip Lover and Fake B-eppino Ninety One for the donations." Ciel told them all with a soft smile.

"Yes! Thank you!" Lizzy repeated, giggling, her hands around Ciel's arms lovingly.

"Also, who's Shikoku Metan?" Lizzy added.

8699962fd43785b77f38820cf20acbf5.gif

"Let's see.. A black bulldog with a Scarlet shirt with a gold Marine Corps emblem and USMC under it.." Ciel said, seeming to be mentally making calculations. "It depends on the size and the materials, and of course the quantity. Custom orders are already at Β£50 default and just higher in price depending on what has to be done. I recommend our more cheaper option, using the same material of the bitter rabbits, as we have many fabrics and such on hand for those as those are our best sellers. About Β£5 each for complicated details such as the Marine Corps emblem you're thinking of, the USMC lettering should be no issue." He rambled.

Suddenly, Lizzy interrupted him.

"Oh! I get Alois' joke now! It's one of those rickroll things, ha ha!" She laughed. "Oh is that what it is? That shithead." Ciel muttered, quietly so Lizzy wouldn't notice. Ciel continued. "Anyway, it's best to send in a custom order at my factory, they'll handle the rest of the calculations for me and I'll figure out whether I can do it then or not." Ciel grinned.

"A black bulldog toy would be soooo cute!" Lizzy said, her ringlets bouncing around as she spoke.
Megameatball5000 donated: hey Ciel's girlfried, here's a donation. Can you tell us a joke? Oh, and @TurnipLover they served turnips in the galley today, and now I like turnips
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 72.

Note: πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–

the-queen's-spider:
YEAH THAT'S WHAT IT IS LMFAO
A rickroll! omg Ciel I can't believe you didn't even realize it πŸ’€πŸ˜­ i'm dead fr

LIKE STOP what other memes are you unaware about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ˜­

at least Lizzy knows what i was talking about
wow πŸ™„

the-queen's-spider:
btw @Megameatball5000 and @XxTurnipLover
your usernames are making me hungry

i think i might fix some fish and chips soon
and by that i mean get claude to do it 😝 because that's his job lol

tumblr-mlt77bb-WT91qh07a3o1-500.gif

"Thank you, Meatball! For the donation!" Lizzy smiled warmly, "I sure can tell you a joke!" Lizzy giggled. Meanwhile, Ciel looked as if he wanted to strangle Alois (the-queen's-spider) through the computer screen.

Lizzy cleared her throat, "Why is a manuscript always called a MS?" She waited a few seconds. "Because that is the state in which the editor finds it!" She then bust into laughter.

Ciel spoke up, "I have a joke too."
Lizzy gasped, "Oh, you do?"

"Why is a dog like a tree?" Ciel asked. Lizzy tried to think of an answer. "Uhm! I don't know."

Ciel replied, "Because they both lose their bark once they're dead."

Lizzy glared. "Ciel!! That's a cruel joke!"

"What? It's true!" Ciel crossed his arms and laughed, furrowing his brow.
Cassidy (played anonymously)

TheVengefulSpirit:
Have you ever thought about putting Funtom toys in arcades as prizes?
Megameatball5000πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ciel has the same sense of humor as soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines

Ciel looked at the comments, "The Vengeful Spirit, I have thought of it a few times, putting my more smaller, cheaper bitter rabbits in claw machines and such."
He then looked at the other comment and laughed. "I'm glad someone finds my humor funny."

Lizzy frowned and hugged Ciel again, "But Ciieeeel, those jokes are so dark! Those aren't funny at all!"

".. Lizzy, could you get us some snacks?" Ciel quickly changed the subject, hoping Lizzy would forget about the dark humor.

Lizzy paused and let go of Ciel. "Oh! Of course! I'll go get some sweets!" She then got out of her chair and went off-camera, going into another room it seemed.
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

PrincessOfOsoheCastle2006:
I read previously in the chat that custom orders are available, how much extra would it cost to get an already made bitter rabbit, but holding a fake sunflower?
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.

Note: DONATION πŸ”₯

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

PrincessOfOsoheCastle2006:
well I said I read previously
like I read the comment asking about it, then heard about it

but You get what I was trying to say πŸ₯²

f0a6c1f8cbc4499cfdee8a2b1b81baed.gif

"Thank you for the donation, Princess of Osohe Castle two-thousand and six." Ciel said. "Considering you'd be buying an already made bitter rabbit.. I'd said a Β£5 extra charge for the sunflower."

gl-1478690-1711227628.gif

Lizzy came back with the snacks and tackle hugged Ciel, making Ciel's swivel chair spin a bit. "Whoa! Lizzy! Easy with the hugs!" He gasped, the breath knocked out of him. She giggled and then looked at the comment.

"Awwww! Sunflower bitter rabbit sounds so adorable!" Lizzy giggled, getting back in her chair and setting the snacks on the table, which was a bag of mixed candies, biscuits and chocolates. Ciel grabbed a chocolate biscuit and went to eat it, when Lizzy added, "Just like you, Ciel! Adorable!" She grinned. Ciel's face turned a bright red again.

0ed3680d86120984529ef7bfab95ac30.gif

"Uhhm, I suppose so.." Ciel turned away from the camera, trying to hide his blushing. ".. Thank you, Lizzy."
Megameatball5000: I placed my order

Ciel grinned at Megameatball5000's comment. "I appreciate it."
Lizzy was eating snacks, gently and slowlly spinning her swivel chair around while she did so.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

TofuSnackerSB: Hey, sponsor our band! The Suburbanites! We specialize in Punk Rock and Alternative genres! Also please tell everyone I'm fit to be the band's hyper-adorable mascot!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Funtom Official Live Stream 3 (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus