Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Club Titiboo (Open) (Violence-free)

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Previa-Original-thumb-detail.jpg

Welcome to Club Titiboo! Your one-stop place for entertainment (aside from your Happy Boxes*, of course!) and the best place to see the band DCMC perform! Grab some Big City Cola to quench your thirst or grab a big Big City Burger to satisfy your hunger!

We also sell tons of amazing DCMC and Club Titiboo merchandise.

Did we mention that we are weapons and violence free? That's right, any armed person must place their weapons in a weapons box at the door, and do their best to not start fights. If violence happens, our bouncers or other employees will have to kick you out. Please do not disrespect our waiters and waitresses either.

*Tube TVs

DCMC-detail.png
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas) Topic Starter

gl-1484586-1710812092.png

Kumatora was taking people's orders, and Lucas was trying to balance a bunch of plates of orders.
"This job sucks." Kumatora whined. "But it makes good DP*!" Lucas noted. "True.." Kumatora sighed.

*DP = Dragon Points (currency in Mother 3)
The ghost floated in, looking around with their familiar smirk. "Huh. Seems fun. I've never been here before."
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

The black and red wolf bursts through the doors like a spaghetti western sheriff, eyeing everyone in the establishment.
BL00DF4NG wrote:
The black and red wolf bursts through the doors like a spaghetti western sheriff, eyeing everyone in the establishment.

(Is that a pizza tower reference??)
Suddenly, a growl of static sounded at one of the corners of the establishmentt..the light around that area deemed before then becoming a shade of red.

A bunch of voodoo symbols clashes and popped around before then suddenly, a lanky shadow stretched across the wall...

The shadow smiled with red beety eyes before then suddenly, the shadow became physical matter, and in that instant, the radio demon had spawned in.

"My my..what a colorful display.." he grinned jovial as he began to walk around the establishment.
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

HeartShapedObject wrote:
BL00DF4NG wrote:

((Nah))
BL00DF4NG wrote:
HeartShapedObject wrote:
BL00DF4NG wrote:

((Nah))

Oh wait spaghetti Western is actually just a terminology I didn't know of LMAO
He stepped in and looked around. He was curious how the kitchen operated.
Alastor wrote:
Suddenly, a growl of static sounded at one of the corners of the establishmentt..the light around that area deemed before then becoming a shade of red.

A bunch of voodoo symbols clashes and popped around before then suddenly, a lanky shadow stretched across the wall...

The shadow smiled with red beety eyes before then suddenly, the shadow became physical matter, and in that instant, the radio demon had spawned in.

"My my..what a colorful display.." he grinned jovial as he began to walk around the establishment.

"Hey.....I'd knock that shit off if I were you...."
“Yikes. We already got some drama in here, huh?” The ghost child chuckled, leaning back as the laws of physics didn’t challenge them. They decided to sit back, only engaging with someone if they engaged first.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Alastor wrote:

"Hey.....I'd knock that shit off if I were you...."

The demon cocked their head over to the man, a small screech of static could be heard as they did so.

"I quite literally just got here. What ever could you be talking about?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he grinned at him.
Chara Dreemurr wrote:
“Yikes. We already got some drama in here, huh?” The ghost child chuckled, leaning back as the laws of physics didn’t challenge them. They decided to sit back, only engaging with someone if they engaged first.

The demon would then look over at the..floating kid..

"What drama? Please, can I not exist without there being some sort of fuss?" He said, rubbing his temple slightly, before then taking another good look at the kid.

He squinted at them.

"How curious..I feel a..rather disturbing aura from you...are you dead..?" He asked, calmly.

"Well life or death doesn't matter much to me..but..there just nothing else about you that.. intrigues me." He rested his head in his hand
Alastor wrote:
Chara Dreemurr wrote:

The demon would then look over at the..floating kid..

"What drama? Please, can I not exist without there being some sort of fuss?" He said, rubbing his temple slightly, before then taking another good look at the kid.

He squinted at them.

"How curious..I feel a..rather disturbing aura from you...are you dead..?" He asked, calmly.

"Well life or death doesn't matter much to me..but..there just nothing else about you that.. intrigues me." He rested his head in his hand

Chara nodded, still smirking at the demon. “Eeyup. Been dead for a long while buddy. You’ve got no jurisdiction over me.” They chuckled, leaning into Alastor.

“You’re definitely not a human though… are you a Monster?” Chara asked, hoping swelling in their voice despite their futile attempts to hide it.
Chara Dreemurr wrote:
Chara nodded, still smirking at the demon. “Eeyup. Been dead for a long while buddy. You’ve got no jurisdiction over me.” They chuckled, leaning into Alastor.

“You’re definitely not a human though… are you a Monster?” Chara asked, hoping swelling in their voice despite their futile attempts to hide it.

"Ahah! Right back at ya! I expired in the 1930s myself!" He exclaimed cackling.

"Well I'm no monster..at least I think so. I can be if you'd wish!" He said, grinning widely as his eyes shrunk into red radio dials as the lights dimed a bit. "Hah! Only joking, I wish no harm onto anyone here." He said, returning to normal.

"tho I suppose I was a human once. But some time in the underworld can do a thing or 2 to your appearance. As I was ripped away from the mortal coil that was the Earth, I was turned into the liknes of an elegant elk." He said, gently caressing one of his deer ears. Least he was satisfied with his appearance.
Lucas and Co. wrote:
gl-1484586-1710812092.png

Kumatora was taking people's orders, and Lucas was trying to balance a bunch of plates of orders.
"This job sucks." Kumatora whined. "But it makes good DP*!" Lucas noted. "True.." Kumatora sighed.

*DP = Dragon Points (currency in Mother 3)

The demon cocked their head over towards the 2 employees

"Oh! I didn't know this place doubles as a restaurant. How lovely." He exclaimed

He was being strangely open and cheery today, as he probably wouldn't waste his time at a places like these, especially if it was somewhere in the mortal realm, wonder why he was in the mortal realm anyways..
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha takes to a spot on the dance floor, recognizing the techno song playing from the speakers. Feeling the beat of the music, mimicking to the beat of the song as she dances. Silhouetted by the neon hues that outlined her shape. Letting the music and beat guide her steps.
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas) Topic Starter

Kumatora watched the new visitors coming in, and was a bit surprised at what all she had seen.
A ghost, a deer demon, a cat woman. But she rethought about it and, then again, she had seen weirder things than this and wasn't surprised after that.

"Welcome to Club Titiboo, I'm Violet, please enjoy your visit! *giggle*" She introduced herself to everyone, using her guise name.
The giggle at the end of each sentence was just a rule for the waitresses when speaking to customers.

Kumatora wanted to strangle the necks of whoever came up with that dumb rule. They probably deserved it.

Lucas finally finished serving everyone and then adjusted his apron, glancing up. "Wow, it's busy today!" He smiled brightly. "Yeah, sure is." Kumatora snickered, tapping her pencil on her notepad.
Two bouncers were standing there, reading the application, resume and portfolio with dumb looks on their face. "So.. uh.. What do we do?" One of them asked. "I don't know man." The other replied.

They looked at it close. "I've never heard of a Mathius Kothinto. What kind of job is that?" One asked.

The other smacked him in the face, "That's his name, idiot! He's trying to be a chef!"

"OH!!" The one gasped. "Uhhhh, if he's happy makin' burgers and fries, then sure let's hire him!" He added. The other took the application and went to get it sorted.

(( Mathius is hired :)
Be sure to quote this post and show it off OOCly in the public forum to prevent confusion!
He went into the kitchen and started looking it over. This is his second job as a chef, so he fully understands how a kitchen operates. He started organizing the kitchen in order to make doing his weekly inventory easier.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Club Titiboo (Open) (Violence-free)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus