Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Club Titiboo (Open) (Violence-free)

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas) Topic Starter

(( I can confirm that I was the one who made the hiring post and asked Verse to post it. :) ))

╔══════════════════════════════╗
| For some reason, Lucas started to feel feverish. |
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Lucas stopped mid-walk. "Kumatora.."
"Yeah?" Kumatora was doodling some crude doodles on her notepad, waiting for orders.

"I.. think I have a PSI Fever.." Lucas whined. "What? Now?" Kumatora lowered her notepad, frowning.
Lucas shivered. "Sorry.." He murmured. "Hey, it's not your fault. Just sit down and I'll handle your job for now, alright?" Kumatora stated.

"Okay.." He said, beginning to break out into a cold sweat. "Wonder what PSI ability you'll awaken afterwards!" Kumatora smirked. "I don't know, I hope it's cool." Lucas smiled.
He stepped out of the kitchen holding a sieve with handmade mozzarella in it "what's going on?"

Kumatora looked over. "First off, nice to meet you new chef, the name's Violet."
"Second of all, Lucas has a fever and has to stop working for a bit." Kumatora looked over at Lucas, who was sitting down, messing around with his apron quietly, occasionally wiping sweat off his forehead.

"He should be good in a few hours, or so." Kumatora stated.
"I will make him a glass of tangerine juice" he vanished back into the kitchen and re-emerged with a tall glass of tangerine juice and set it on a coaster in front of Lucas
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha downs some fireball to help her unwind, and then plays with the jukebox in the corner, flipping through the songs, stopping on Tsunami. The familiar techno bass song livens up her form, dipping and swaying to the song as she moves to the dance floor. Her movements loosen up and bounces and steps to the beats of the song. Her black and gold sparkled dress flows around her as she moves.
"Natasha! You work here too?!" He was almost relieved at the prospect that a co-worker went with him to his second job
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Natasha! You work here too?!" He was almost relieved at the prospect that a co-worker went with him to his second job

"I didn't apply here, but I'll always be where the music is." She smiles with a wave back.
OOC: Hello I am curious can I join RP here?

Kdkkddkdk wrote:
OOC: Hello I am curious can I join RP here?

(( Yes you can! :) ))
He started cutting up some fries into storage buckets.
Dazzling (played by Kdkkddkdk)

She heard about the restaurant called Club Titiboo and was curious about it, so she decided to go see what it was all about. She walked inside and after some time, she found a table and waited for the staff to take her order.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Club Titiboo (Open) (Violence-free)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus