Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Seeking Oil of Epicness or other Epicness items!!

It ran out and I lost some access to my characters and the styles I've made :')
If anyone has a spare Oil of Epicness or other Epicness item, I'd be interested in having it! <3
With Epic Week coming up, there will be lots of contests and give-aways going on, and epicness items are usually among the prizes to be had!
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
With Epic Week coming up, there will be lots of contests and give-aways going on, and epicness items are usually among the prizes to be had!

Well that's good to know!

I still hope to get one sooner, because sadly due to the lack of memberships, it's locked up some important character profiles and has made a few slots I cleared before my membership expired (that was cloak earned) unusable. :')

But still! Thank you for letting me know this!
The cloaks are still working, it's just the system locks the most recently created ones. So after the 10 free ones, if you had 10 more from Epic and then 5 more from cloaks, your oldest 15 will remain editable thanks to those cloaks, while the newest 10 would lock. The database only counts the straight number, it doesn't assign some to epicness and others to cloaks.
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
The cloaks are still working, it's just the system locks the most recently created ones. So after the 10 free ones, if you had 10 more from Epic and then 5 more from cloaks, your oldest 15 will remain editable thanks to those cloaks, while the newest 10 would lock. The database only counts the straight number, it doesn't assign some to epicness and others to cloaks.

No no, like.. /nm
.. uhhh idk how to explain it..

I had 2-3 slots free, like, with no characters in them, I received from cloaks. They weren't a part of my 10 epic ones and weren't even used. But because I had characters made with the epic ones, it used my cloak ones because i ran out of epic and it had no other slots except for those to place them in, and locked the rest (since i had no cloak ones for it to go into)

I hope that makes sense.. <_<
If what is described here isn't what you experienced, you may need to send a bug report.

I think we're describing the same thing, though.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Seeking Oil of Epicness or other Epicness items!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus