Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Origami Castle

Olly (played anonymously)

Well well well. You've finally made it to The Origami Castle (despite the castle not being blocked off like last time just in Paper Mario: The Origami King), however things seems to be quite different this time around. This time, the castle doesn't seem to be full of hostile enemys and traps. It's like it's turned into like... a place for people to relax and do certain activities? Once your inside, you were suddenly greeted by Olivia's brother, Olly! He then clears his throat before speaking into a tone of a gentlemen as you enter.

"Hello there, kind sir, or ma'am. Welcome, to The Origami Castle. I apologize for all the things scattered around as me and Olivia barely had time to clean up the place. So. Let's introduce you to the floors. The rooms beside you leads you to the training rooms if you guys wanna hone your skills on some combat dummies. Olivia suggested that to me and It wasn't such a bad idea after all. Just... please don't fight in the halls when getting into a argument with other people or else, I'm gonna have to sadly kick you out. Next up, we have the Upstairs. That's where me and Olivia's rooms are at, but we'll get to that later. We also have the kitchen upstairs and apprently Olendria is currently being our cook. She's quite quick at making food since she's always working her origami bottom off like us, cleaning the entire castle day by day. The rooftop is... just a rooftop if you wanna go stargazing. I can also tell some stories if I'm around and taking a short break for cleaning. Olivia will sometimes be around to tell you about certain items like this one, for example. This thing increases your max health by +50 until the battle ends."
ABAEB210-7092-4159-9-AB1-78382724-A420.png

"While me and Olivia cleans up this entire castle, feel free to look around or stop by the kitchen for a snack. That is all that I want to say. Have fun in the castle, I guess. Just PLEASE don't make a huge mess that me and Olivia has to clean up... It sometimes stressful when there's too much things across the floor..."

9-CD7-D5-A4-D4-C2-411-D-8595-2-E7-F13-CE4-A90.png
(Here's the picture reference for the origami castle. :D Btw, canon, OC or characters from a different series is allowed! Go ham! Also, big credits to Taro_Nuke1 for helping me make this! :D)
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then look up towards the huge Origami Castle and he can't help but admire how big the castle is. It reminds him of Lance's Iron Fortress in No Man's Land. He would then speak to himself. "So this is the famed Origami Castle. Ooh, I just can't wait to go commence some battle training, just to get stronger and relax here. Oh, and go sightseeing! I hope nothing gets in the way of this rather simple bucketlist..." Matt would say before walking inside.
Olly (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Matt wrote:
Matt would then look up towards the huge Origami Castle and he can't help but admire how big the castle is. It reminds him of Lance's Iron Fortress in No Man's Land. He would then speak to himself. "So this is the famed Origami Castle. Ooh, I just can't wait to go commence some battle training, just to get stronger and relax here. Oh, and go sightseeing! I hope nothing gets in the way of this rather simple bucketlist..." Matt would say before walking inside.
"Ah. I assume your the first visitor here. Welcome, welcome. Please excuse the mess in this place. We're working on cleaning the place, despite Olivia sometimes not following my orders while we're cleaning. She has a 'special' way of cleaning, which is literally using a vacuum, and I'm worried that I might get sucked jnto the vacuum so, I keep my distance from her. You may now look afound the castle or help us out on the cleaning as you please. Just please, don't make another huge mess. Got it?"

Olly would then bow before heading off to continue helping Olivia out on the cleaning... from a distance because the vacuum scares him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Origami Castle

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus