Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Detective story in a fantasy world. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! Well im looking for a detective plot beyond. Its also can be fantasy a bit.

Looking for a roleplay partner to embark on a detective adventure set on the evening event in the royal palace. Two characters (a noble and a servant, or both nobles) find the corpse of one influential guest and, looking at each other, decide to solve this case themselves before someone else finds the corpse and calls the guards. After sometime of investigation theyve got a mystery tip on the second corpse. Looks like a game that they need to stop. With a blizzard raging outside, the killer could be anyone among the guests but definitely still in the palace.

I won't mind romance in this situation feel free.

I still didnt create character sheet on this site, im really bad with technologies but i have them so its not a problem for me to submit them in PM.
If you are interested, react here or text me.
Hope to see ya all and goodluck!

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! I'd be interested in this! I have some characters that could fit, as long as you're okay with anthros

Joot is one that could fit, maybe help along with his sorceries, maybe get in the way with his childishness due to him being, well, a child

Mine Laru could work as well with some light reworking. Maybe some steampunk instead of sci-fi? Helping along with his intelligence and gadgets? Would probably work better as an aristocrat or well off business man than one of noble blood tho
Hi! Are you still looking? I have a few characters...maybe one would fit?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Detective story in a fantasy world. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus