Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Seekin' Art For A Chilly Demon Boy!! 🌨️

Blanche (played anonymously)

gl-1482344-1713569528.png

Hello! If you're here, you must be curious about my character?
Whether to make art or not, or else why would you be reading this? <_<

This is Blanche, a young demon boy who can't seem to keep himself warm. I unfortunately have zero art skills, hence why I'm asking this. *But I do have skills in Canva if you'd like that as an 'art trade' of sorts! If you're interested in drawing Blanche, please let me know!

Don't let the AI art throw you off, those are there more for inspiration and something to work off of, rather than a finished piece. ;) Same with the Pinterest pictures, them more being inspiration than something to work off of.

I hope to eventually get rid of the Pinterest pictures once I have enough art of Blanche. <3
gl-1482344-1713569618.png
So is it like you're looking for someone to commission or just who would be willing to draw?
Blanche (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Galaxy-Star wrote:
So is it like you're looking for someone to commission or just who would be willing to draw?

I'm seeking someone who would be willing to draw Blanche, yeah.
I have some Canva skills to do an 'art trade' of sorts though, so it's not entirely "just give me free art lol". ^^;
Im not familiar what can be done with Canva but I am willing to draw the Demon he's cute!

Galaxy-Star wrote:
Im not familiar what can be done with Canva but I am willing to draw the Demon he's cute!

Aw thanks! I'd love that!
Canva is basically a graphic design software. I can make logos for groups or icons for characters and such. :)
If you're an adult i wouldn't mind a logo for my character Serenity. Whatever you think would be cute.

If you're not or don't want to see nsfw then A logo for Raven would be nice

Anything specific for Blanche

Galaxy-Star wrote:
If you're an adult i wouldn't mind a logo for my character Serenity. Whatever you think would be cute.

If you're not or don't want to see nsfw then A logo for Raven would be nice

Anything specific for Blanche

Got it! I'll make somethin' for one of them! :)

Hm, I don't mind anything really! I'd love a full body portrait of him to go on his homepage, but I know that might take a long time, so maybe just a bust portrait of him? Maybe he's polishing his knife? Or looking at his hand that's slowly becoming frostbit? Be creative, I'm not picky!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Seekin' Art For A Chilly Demon Boy!! 🌨️

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus