Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Walrus Game Guide 2024

Wow it took me too long to find this thread, I'm blind 🥲 Where's the best place to find bottles?? I have found a few from the sunken ship (62,6) but it is only 1 or 2 every so often. I've found more cannons than bottles though lol so I'm wondering if there is perhaps a better place to find the bottles?
Dragonfire Moderator

I would guess that there isn't a specific good place to find bottles aside from the sunken ship, but you can harvest sand from the sandy seabed, and turn that into bottles in the crafting section.
I got sand on the way to and from the Deep Dive, but I don't remember where.
Min-ya wrote:
Wow it took me too long to find this thread, I'm blind 🥲 Where's the best place to find bottles?? I have found a few from the sunken ship (62,6) but it is only 1 or 2 every so often. I've found more cannons than bottles though lol so I'm wondering if there is perhaps a better place to find the bottles?

You can get all the sand you want at the Sandy Seabed (16, 17), and then you can turn it into bottles by going to the crafting link on the Event page. You can make a bottle with three scoops of sand.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Walrus Game Guide 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus