Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Chicken Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Chicken Symbol in Epic Week 2024. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Chicken Symbol
Given the symbol, the chicken from Stardew, and the first clue, I am inclined to think we might be talking about:

https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Junimos

In the game, you have to go decipher their language with the wizard before you can start delivering things to the Community Center.

I am in desperate need of that next clue lmao
Lai

I thought for sure it was Krobus but no dice
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "??Foroguemon??".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)

This contains spoilers for some endgame Stardew Valley puzzles, so be warned!

One of the lost books that you find in the library will appear to be full of complete gibberish. But if you take the first letters of each sentence, you'll see that it spells:

SUPER CUCUMBER TOWN
DUCK MAYO SALOON
STRANGE BUNTOY BOX

This is basically a list of items to obtain, and instructions on where to put them. If you put a strange bun into Vincent's toy box, you get a truly bizarre lizard/amphibian/dinosaur/person "statue" named ??Foroguemon?? Is he Vincent's imaginary friend? Is he a monster who lurks around waiting to eat the kids? It is entirely unclear.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Chicken Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus