Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon's Minion

Altiuiri (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Altiuiri looks at the goblin as she walked in, getting an idea.
"Alright, extra cash? Make this unwelcome intruder leave." Altiuiri says. "And you two, the fox and human, if you can assist then I will let you go free."
Pow (played anonymously)

"I am not even 5 feet tall.. and you want me to make a dragon leave?"

"... With help of course. Besides, aren't goblins fairy tale creatures? Everyone knows fairies are super effective against dragons!"
Pow (played anonymously)

"I..." She'd grumble "Do I have to teach you goblin culture?" She'd mutter, pulling out a book, and then snapping at Tiamat
Pow (played anonymously)

Tiamat wrote:
"I was bored and was visiting some of my stronger minions. I decided that if any forgot thier place I would pound it back into their skull why I am queen"

"You, shut up, you dont live here, you are a guest!" She'd say, although she's small she sure is loud "If you dont calm down or be nicer, I am going to call up some dragon slayers!" She'd yell
Tiamat (played by Drake_Lie)

She laughs at the threat and looks at the goblin "I have killed all dragon hunters that have came after me little goblin" she leans down, blowing the goblin back with her blowing softly
Pow (played anonymously)

Pow grumbles, slamming her hammer into the ground to keep from flying off "Ms Altiuri" She'd call, "Id like explicit permission, because Im not able to solve this using words"

(To be honest Pow is much more of an act first out of rage, than talk, but shes polite this time-

She would place a talon on the goblin, her scales harder than diamonds, so she b was not worried about the goblin. After all, she is a god

Pow wrote:
Pow grumbles, slamming her hammer into the ground to keep from flying off "Ms Altiuri" She'd call, "Id like explicit permission, because Im not able to solve this using words"

(To be honest Pow is much more of an act first out of rage, than talk, but shes polite this time-

"First I am not a 'Ms.' Second, you have full 100% permission to do as you please. Need any magic to help you out?"
Pow (played anonymously)

"Then keep sounding like that, your voice is lovely" She'd say, chuckling, before smacking some rocks together, to create a small flame "For Once, I happy I have your calling card, she grumbled, as a woman seeming stepped out of the flame
Salvo (played anonymously)

Salvo, stood all the way up.. looking down at Pow "You needed me..?" She'd ask, crouching down, to try and match her height..
Pow (played anonymously)

Pow pointed to the Dragon.. more like in both of their directions.. as Salvo raised her rifle like weapon to fire, Pow began to smack her leg "Wrong one Wrong one!" She'd say, pointsd to Tiamut directly this time..

"Worry not, small goblin." Altiuiri said. "I cannot be killed by anything other than the blade known as: The Mi'Gophin"
Bahamut (played by Drake_Lie)

Bahamut would enter the cave and slap the gun out of the slayers grasp "all that will do is make my sister angry, there is no way to kill her unless you are a part of her close relatives, even then she is a pain in the butt"

"Ill beat you into submission too" She'd say, going to pick up her rifle "And trust me, I have a knack for killing the immortal" She'd muttern raising the rifle, the odd thing about it, is the amount of firepower behind it, shooting bolts of lightning

Nearly Zero Dropoff, incredibly difficult to dodge, since Tiamat is assumingly flesh, she thought itd be better than blunt steel balls
Bahamut wrote:
Bahamut would enter the cave and slap the gun out of the slayers grasp "all that will do is make my sister angry, there is no way to kill her unless you are a part of her close relatives, even then she is a pain in the butt"

He raised his hand to stop Bahamut "it's less of a headache if we don't get involved. I already had to get Drael to leave because he was gonna make a wallet out of Altiuiri."

He chuckled and pointed at Pow "the goblin there.....she has a crush on Drael.
Pow (played anonymously)

"NUH UH!" She yells from across the cave, blushing very clearly "Mathius, you shut up!" She yelled tossing what looking to be a sqeaky hammer at him

Tiamat laughs a bit, tanking the hit happily, her body seemed to absorb the hit completely, and her blue head smiles, shooting lightning at the slayer as a... Retaliation? She did not take any damage from the shot...

Salvo finds her head partially dispersed, but it honestly just reforms, afterall, her body tends to act as flames... "Oh.. well thats a problem.." She'd mutter, reeling her arm back, and launching her rifle at her at full strength, shes not as strong as her mother.. but she could still fight a dragon.. hopefully she isnt too poor at hand to hand combat

(More like hand to claw really?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon's Minion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus