Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon's Minion

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He went to the dragon "Listen, I may be a warrior, but I am also a chef. If you'd like, I can cook something up for you...."

Azumi was silent the entire time she in Mathius' baby carrier(papoose). It seemed she allowed herself to fall asleep despite the new arrivals.

She then woke up, going "Wha...?"

At this point she thought she was miraculously at home, taking care of her master, but that was obviously not the case. She was still in a dragon's den.

She listened to Mathius and how he offered to cook for Altiuiri. She then recalled her suggestion to clean their abode.

"I shall continue to clean your room, dear Dragon!" Azumi beamed up at Altiuiri, "Only after I have exited the papoose, which I am unable to without my dear friend, Mathius', help!"
Altiuiri wrote:
"Hmph... Very well, human. I will give you the honor of cooking a meal for the great Altiuiri Whedab!" Altiuiri states. They figured why not let this human cook for them? Despite not needing to eat anymore, it could be a good way to destress.

He chuckled a bit "I uhhh....am not a human. Anyway, let me get started. What would you like to try? I could make you some beef....."

He would then turn to face the dragon again "perhaps if you enjoy my cooking, you can come to Trixie's Bar. I'm the chef there"
Altiuiri (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Altiuiri recoiled in disgust. "You are asking me to attend a tavern?! Is this a joke? I do not believe I will be doing so."

"As for a choice in meal, there is a well furnished kitchen room down that cavern to the right." Altiuiri says, pointing a claw to where they are talking about. "I have some of the finest cuts of beef one can obtain stored there. Make me your best dish. And while your at it, let that fox out of its... Bag... Prison... Thing."
"It's a papoose, and I will not be doing that. This happens to be her favorite thing in the physical plane"

He turned and he ventured down into the cave and into the kitchen. He picked up half a side of beef and commenced to butchering the cuts into their proper cuts. He began by braising the ribs in a whiskey sauce, he sliced the filet mignon into medallions, formed the ground into a massive Swiss and truffle burger, reverse-seared the steaks, and slow-cooked the rump roast. He stood and was feeding Azumi barbecue chicken bits.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon's Minion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus