Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Spheres Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Spheres Symbol in Epic Week 2024. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Spheres Symbol
Pretty sure this might be referencing the movie Over the moon. But the movie title wasn't it.
I was thinking maybe Up or Bluey lol
Yea, this definitely reminds me of the solar system episode of Bluey, but without the third clue it's impossible to say exactly what part of the episode it wants the answer to be.
Okay. If this is Bluey related…. I’ll get my little sister onto this XD. She’s obsessed.

I’m throwing out Bluey ideas as that’s all I got:
First clue can relate to episodes: Space, Surprise.

Second clue: Camping, Turtle boy, Space also works for this as well, Stick Bird has lots of saying goodbye to negative feelings and having someone there for them.

I’ll see what I can wrangle up. Maybe I should binge Bluey again. (My little sister is helping me out lol. She’s excited).
Dragonfire Moderator

Wow, we still need another clue here, huh?
Lai

I got Little Prince vibes but I doubt that's it.
Yea, as a mother of two small children I know a fair bit about Bluey and I'm fairly sure that's what this is now that it's been mentioned. Just need that last clue and we can start guessing in earnest. Someone go track down someone that likes to message in real time!
I saw part of the budgie episode and I know there was a farewell theme there... There's also a moving episode. But I haven't seen the space episode(s). Or heard the mom or dad actually say 'hold onto your bunnies', lol.
Dragonfire Moderator

Oh, hey, there's that third clue!
"Fifth movement" makes me think music, and I know that aside from the term "space opera," it's pretty common for music - especially orchestral music - to feature prominently in space stuff. But it'd need to be something specific.
Not sure what it means by growth's catalyst.

I know there's an episode of Bluey that has Rondo alla Turca playing in the background and at the end, but that's only got three movements/isn't the fifth movement of a piece.

There's a moon on a moon on Saturn called Calypso, and Calypso is a character in the show. Saturn is the sixth planet from the sun. Might be a stretch though lol. https://science.nasa.gov/saturn/moons/calypso/ There are two Trojan moons on Tethys, but not five, so fifth movement may not apply here... still, space names! Lol!
Aaaaaaand they lost me.
I've never seen Bluey, but following the suggestions of everyone here, I just looked up classical music that's appeared in Bluey (which is on the wiki for it here!) and one episode apparently featured Holst's Jupiter (which is of course the fifth movement of the Planets suite, followed by Saturn, the sixth planet). The episode was called Sleepytime (S2E26) and the synopsis from the wiki is (under a spoiler tag for anyone who doesn't want to see it!) "Inside Bingo's dream, Bingo and Floppy have an intergalactic adventure, while the rest of her sleep-deprived family try to navigate Bingo's non-stop night-time bedhopping."

That seems hopeful?
In fact, reading the whole plot of the episode, it looks even more hopeful (or I might be going down completely the wrong rabbithole)!

It contains a scene in which Bingo's stuffed rabbit Floppy, seeing the rings of Saturn are made up of thousands of other Floppys, chooses to join them, and Bingo's cry at the loss alerts her mother Chilli. Bingo gives the line "I have to go, I'm a big girl now." to which Chilli replies, "Remember I'll always be here for you, even if you can't see me. Because I love you." - that addresses both "hold onto your bunnies" and "learning how to say goodbye"! Could try "Floppy" or something similar?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

giphy.gif
You're definitely onto something there.

*gently slides a bonus clue across the table*
"its title applied to growth’s catalyst"

I feel like this is the part that tells us what clue it wants, I just have *no* idea what it means.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472j92e2zgp4n2kvfsv64rwxe7ox33dp5h5coyx0qo&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Spheres Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus