Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello All!

Starry_Dragonflies

Hiya!
Happy to meet you Weffles, and welcome to RPR!
My my, might I say, you sound extremely talented, and a very lucky person! Congrats on being engaged - I realize I don't know when this happened but it's never too late to celebrate~
You can call me Whimsi~
Weffless Topic Starter

Invicted wrote:
Weffless wrote:
Invicted wrote:
Hi! welcome! Most people I interreact with have the same writing habits, multi-para lit, etc, so you'll fit right in with most.

Would you consider your comedy funny, or cheesy where the audience might laugh, but also still might groan a little bit.

7 instruments. :| Holy cow.

Little bit of both! Really depends on the character. Some characters i’ve intentionally made with that cringe-y style of humor in mind. Others are more quick witted.

Aye! I used to be a music major, so I had to learn quick^^’

That tracks. I was in high school band but stuck with one instrument the entire time.

One of your characters is me isn't it. With all that cringe. :P

Oh I see! In my eyes, being able to play any instrument is amazing. No matter multiple or just one ❤️
Weffless Topic Starter

Starry_Dragonflies wrote:
Hiya!
Happy to meet you Weffles, and welcome to RPR!
My my, might I say, you sound extremely talented, and a very lucky person! Congrats on being engaged - I realize I don't know when this happened but it's never too late to celebrate~
You can call me Whimsi~

Well! Thank you, I appreciate the praise. October of last year was when I was engaged.

A pleasure to meet you Whimsi!
Hell-O everyone! I'm very new to this site but am already enjoying because i was able to really put my soul into making my favorite character that i've been using for well over 12 years so i'm really looking forward to meeting new people and interacting with them via OOC or during RP sessions! All of my online DnD buddies call me Borker so please you can all call me that too! Makes it much easier C: Hope everyone is doing well.
Weffless Topic Starter

TheOneWhoBorks wrote:
Hell-O everyone! I'm very new to this site but am already enjoying because i was able to really put my soul into making my favorite character that i've been using for well over 12 years so i'm really looking forward to meeting new people and interacting with them via OOC or during RP sessions! All of my online DnD buddies call me Borker so please you can all call me that too! Makes it much easier C: Hope everyone is doing well.

Nice to meetcha!
Welcome to the RPR, Weffless! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR!!
Hey there welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello All!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus