Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello All!

My name is Weffless. I’ve been roleplaying on various platforms and sites over the past 6 years of my relatively speaking young life, although I have been DMing various tabletop RPG games such as 5e d&d, cyberpunk red, and kids on broomsticks, and have decided to settle down here for the time being.

I am an RP’er that specializes in para to multi paragraph long replies, and enjoys themes specifically revolving around slow burn romance, action, fantasy, drama, horror, and above all else, comedy. Even my most serious and tragic characters will have comedic elements sprinkled throughout. I have experience with most settings and themes, ranging from dark fantasy, to sci-fi. From solo stories, to group adventures.

Some fun facts about me are that I have 2 cats and i’m happily engaged, having what I would consider to be my own little family. Im a musician who plays approximately 7 instruments.. but only 4 of which i would consider myself to excel at. I’m a massive sucker for tattoos, I have several and only wish to get more. I also speak german at an intermediate level, and i’m partially blind in my left eye.

Happy to be here, and i’m eager to get to know everyone!
Welcome to the site, Wefless! We're happy to have you!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RP Repository!
Hey welcome! So far Your pretty darn cool! Engaged at 20 and having a ton of instruments you can play? You are winning ong.

I also like your pfp. It's a lil dood. Is it from anywhere?
Weffless Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Welcome to the site, Wefless! We're happy to have you!

Thank you! I’m happy to be here
Weffless Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!

Ill keep that in mind, thank you very much!
Weffless Topic Starter

BloodLightning74 wrote:
Welcome to RP Repository!

Thank you!
Weffless Topic Starter

HeartShapedObject wrote:
Hey welcome! So far Your pretty darn cool! Engaged at 20 and having a ton of instruments you can play? You are winning ong.

Thank you! My fiancé is the light of my existence truthfully.

Its from Pony Island, same guys who made Inscryption
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Weffless Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Thank you!
Weffless Topic Starter

Coco_Milk wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR

Thank you!
Hi! welcome! Most people I interreact with have the same writing habits, multi-para lit, etc, so you'll fit right in with most.

Would you consider your comedy funny, or cheesy where the audience might laugh, but also still might groan a little bit.

7 instruments. :| Holy cow.
Weffless wrote:
HeartShapedObject wrote:

Aww sweet!

And YESS inscription mentioned!!!

Haven't seen much of pony Island yet unfortunately I watched a little bit of the game grumps play it lol
Weffless Topic Starter

Invicted wrote:
Hi! welcome! Most people I interreact with have the same writing habits, multi-para lit, etc, so you'll fit right in with most.

Would you consider your comedy funny, or cheesy where the audience might laugh, but also still might groan a little bit.

Little bit of both! Really depends on the character. Some characters i’ve intentionally made with that cringe-y style of humor in mind. Others are more quick witted.

Aye! I used to be a music major, so I had to learn quick^^’
Weffless Topic Starter

HeartShapedObject wrote:
Weffless wrote:
HeartShapedObject wrote:

Aww sweet!

And YESS inscription mentioned!!!

Haven't seen much of pony Island yet unfortunately I watched a little bit of the game grumps play it lol

Its quite good! Sequel just got announced a while ago, which is exciting.
Hello! Welcome!
Weffless Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Hello! Welcome!

Thank you!
Weffless wrote:
Invicted wrote:

Little bit of both! Really depends on the character. Some characters i’ve intentionally made with that cringe-y style of humor in mind. Others are more quick witted.

Aye! I used to be a music major, so I had to learn quick^^’

That tracks. I was in high school band but stuck with one instrument the entire time.

One of your characters is me isn't it. With all that cringe. :P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello All!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus