Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » girl slave rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Holland (played anonymously)

I'm looking for a girl to be my slave ^_^ It will be a PM RP
AnyaRomanov

i have a girl that can work her name is Tempest
Holland (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ok ^^ Send me a PM when you want to start!
AnyaRomanov

will do i will set it under her name
What type of personality are you looking for in the female character? I have several different females, which of all can be captured and sold as a slave but their personalities are a range of differences, most of which are stubborn, but I do have a character in my computer saved that is a more submissive and shy girl that is barely known.

How about the shy one ^_^ Sounds perfect (especially if she had no idea what was going on... But thats upto you to decide ^_^)
Hikari (played by ForsakenAngel)

I have this character if you are still in search. ^_^ She's new so her profile may be unfinished, but I'd love to test her out. She is timid, but polite. However she would do whatever asked if it made the person happy since that is all she wants being that she hates seeing others sad and such.

sounds good ^_^ Pm me when you want to start
I can still play her and send you what have saved of her previous profile if you like. ^_^ I don't really want to have to make a slot for her because I barely used her last time around.

That be nice ^_^ Just send me a pm when you want to start ^_^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » girl slave rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus