Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » From 'Slice of Life' to 'High Fantasy'! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Five20

Hello! I haven't posted in any of the forums in quite a while, but my character Beau is in need of some RPs. As the title states he's suitable for any setting -- from general, modern day to magical or even medieval plots.

Seeing as how I'm not much of a fan of one-liners, I'd say my only preference is at least a paragraph's worth of a reply in PMs. If anyone has a plot thought up or a character they feel would mesh well (or challenge him~) please don't hesitate to message me! Hopefully I get some takers soon.

Thanks for reading!
Think he could tolerate a certifiably-loony girl? :P
kinda just started here and haven't gotten around to playing much yet.
Five20 Topic Starter

Sure thing! Send a PM my way and we can work it out :3
We could always retry ours again, if not, that's fine too.
It might be a bit fun to see him interact with Anastasia, seeing as she is a demon with a deep hatred for men, due to being dumped by her high school sweet heart for a very idiotic reason. We could try something along the lines of Baeu running into Ana after getting injured form another demon attacking her, he helps her out but then later tries to figure out more information on her but she won't giving anything out unless he can give her a strong reason why she should trust him. How does that sound to you? :)
Five20 Topic Starter

Sounds good, Kuro! Send me a message and we can discuss the details :) and I'll message you real soon, reeno, sorry about the absence.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » From 'Slice of Life' to 'High Fantasy'! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus