Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Mizure (played by Kirsty)

Hi, I am a new rper to this site.
I hope to have great rps with everyone and maybe make some friends, my rp died when bebo was taken away so I hope to start a new on here.

-Skittysan
Hello and welcome! You shouldn't having any trouble finding friends and RP - everyone here is pretty awesome and friendly. :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^^
Mizure (played by Kirsty) Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Hello and welcome! You shouldn't having any trouble finding friends and RP - everyone here is pretty awesome and friendly. :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^^

Thank you very much. My friedns may arrive shortly, I've informed them of here. ^_^ I shall do.
Awesome! The more, the merrier. :)
Welcome to the madhouse RPR :3

Don't mind the crazies; they don't bite (much).
Hiya! Welcome to the wondrous world of RPR (:
Walcome to the rpr! I hope you enjoy your time here and hope you find RP's that suit you well!

Lorvilran wrote:
Walcome to the rpr! I hope you enjoy your time here and hope you find RP's that suit you well!

haha thanks, ill be sure to treat you all nice ^^ lets have fun and rp
Wow.. i haven't seen or heard anyone say Bebo in a long time XD

Yea, I was a veteran rper on that site, but recently, it's went poof. So my rp, pictures, and a lot of epic friends went poof too, this site reminds me of it.

Very friendly people and ability to do pictures and add song. oonly things missing are the luv and heart bpx XDD if they got added I'll be liek HELLO NEW SECOND HOME XDDDD

hahah
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone around here is super friendly :) If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask :D Happy RPing! ^_^

In the words of 'Annie'

"I think I'm gunna like it here~!"

:D
SeraphicStar

Hey there and welcome! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus