Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey

I am new here and I love rping. I'm still learning on how to keep my characters from becoming Mary-Sues though so please bear with me and TELL ME if you see something that I can improve on so that I can get better at it instead of just marching on and calling me a noob like it has happened so many times before. Honestly, if you guys spend more time helping the ones with Mary-Sues improve, there won't be so many. Sorry for mini rant. My name is Dena and my genres are fantasy, romance, random, fun, and I am willing to do adventure and action if you make it fun. And I also like history. I am not good at lengths yet so if you're one that likes a ton of lines... please spare me the pain of trying to keep up.
WHY HELLO THERE, welcome. I have to write my own introduction still but am writing this welcome instead, I am welcoming as heck.

Seriously though all the best in getting your RP-feet wet here. I'm more than happy to give you any advice you're willing to read and I'm sure other folks will too.
Kim Site Admin

Hi Denabella! It's great to meet you. Don't worry, everyone here is very friendly and patient with new players, you shouldn't have any trouble here. Especially if you are actively looking to improve. The best players are always the ones looking to be better, and it's hard to fault anyone for it.

I think a lot of people, even old hands, have secret fears that they are actually playing Mary Sues and no one has told them yet.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! :)

We are a friendly bunch, so if you have any questions about the site or RPing, please ask away :)
Welcome to RPR!

I think that nearly all of us are friendly and lovely, and offer you a very warm welcome :). I hope that you'll be able to find many more Roleplaying opportunities upon here! :). I like fantasy roleplaying too :P. Hope to see your creative characters blossom!
Welcome to RPR! =P You will enjoy the site alot.
Hey there welcome to RPR. Yes. . .I have noticed that it's a common problem, in general with rp. But how can someone improve if they are not given the chance right :) I like to help when given the chance, and I haven't encounted one mean person here yet so I think you're in good hands

So welcome to RPR :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus