Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Gryphon Mystery Eggs!

It's time again for some mystery eggs but this time i'm using a certain style! An example of the sort of style is shown in my most recent gryphons on my DeviantArt.

The gryphons are ready to hatch already!

gryphon_mystery_eggs__by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7ky9e6.png

NOTICE: I've tried to make the eggs relevant to the gryphon's general size, most are just medium or larger, but number 10 is the small gryphon, just to avoid any unhappy customers who didn't want a little dwarf!

If you are interested, post here or private message me. First come first served basis. Thanks to all of you for being so supportive in the past when I've done these.

These are $10 EACH on this occasion (price has been reduced):

1. - KeLou on DA

2. - Cacophony-cache on DA

3. - OPEN

4. - OPEN

5. - Sorceressdragonfire on DA

6. - Sanne

7. - Gen-Fall on DA

8. - Cacophony-cache on DA

9. - Cacophony-cache on DA

10. - Heimdall

PS: I still have four premade dragon designs for sale on my DA, if anyone is interested go ahead and look around. All payments for them fell through.
Degu Topic Starter

Egg number 9 hatched!

egg__9_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7l9s5b.png
Degu Topic Starter

Number 10 has hatched! this little guy was based on a swamp sparrow and is the smallest of all of them!

egg__10_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7lanrs.png
Degu Topic Starter

Egg 5 hatched for sorceressdragonfire on DA!

egg__5_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7lay8n.png
Degu Topic Starter

Egg 1 hatched for KeLou on DA!

egg__1_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7layto.png
Ah! These are so gorgeous! I hope you'll keep sharing them with us as they hatch! :)
These are so freaking adorable!!! <3 :D
Degu Topic Starter

Egg 8 has hatched, based on the goldfinch!

egg__8_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7ldbbs.png
Degu Topic Starter

Egg 2 hatched! based loosely on the heron :)

egg__2_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7ldbpw.png
Sanne Moderator

I wish I had money for #6. ;-; These are super adorable! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them!!
Kim Site Admin

Whoa these are incredible.
Degu Topic Starter

Egg 6 has hatched for........SANNE! Obviously lots of people had the same, kind idea because i was contacted three times for this egg to be bought as a gift. Though the anonymous buyer got to me first. I love this community, It was sweet of folks to try to do that.

Get better soon Sanne, and take care of your new gryphon! This one is actually a little special, I was visiting my partner in PA and while we were at a wolf sanctuary this neon black and orange bird came down near us. The Baltimore Oriole!

egg__6_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7lj2r4.png
Degu Topic Starter

Number 7 hatched!

egg__7_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7lj62b.png
Sanne Moderator

Degu wrote:
Egg 6 has hatched for........SANNE! Obviously lots of people had the same, kind idea because i was contacted three times for this egg to be bought as a gift. Though the anonymous buyer got to me first. I love this community, It was sweet of folks to try to do that.

Get better soon Sanne, and take care of your new gryphon! This one is actually a little special, I was visiting my partner in PA and while we were at a wolf sanctuary this neon black and orange bird came down near us. The Baltimore Oriole!

egg__6_by_kingfisher_gryphon-d7lj2r4.png

"No nurse, I'm fine, don't mind me. Just a little something that caught me by surprise."

Guys, you are the freaking best. ;-; I cried when I got Degu's PM and then cried more when I read this. Thank you so very much whoever tried to buy it for me <3 <3 <3 I'll try to put an awesome profile together tonight when the nurses stop bothering me hehe.
Kim Site Admin

Degu wrote:

This is so touching. This thread is double awesome!
Twixit (played anonymously)

Hurray!!!! One my brain remembers how to control my fingers and make less typos I'm working on this fella :D
Degu Topic Starter

Twixit wrote:
Hurray!!!! One my brain remembers how to control my fingers and make less typos I'm working on this fella :D

That is possibly the best name that could ever have been applied to that gryphon, ahhh!
Twixit (played anonymously)

Degu wrote:
Twixit wrote:

That is possibly the best name that could ever have been applied to that gryphon, ahhh!

I was making random noises (my hospital roommate is pretty much deaf lolol) and I liked that noise so I thought it'd make a good name. :D I'm glad you like it!!!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Gryphon Mystery Eggs!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus