Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Creative Minds To Start RP G (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loren

Oh, well, we'll sort it out O.o I mean, its probably around 2 pm there,right? Its...ten pm...here XD Meh. I'll have to go to bed later, I suppose XD
I'm EST, btw.
Toskaboh Topic Starter

Okay so you two seemed to be the only two people really interested! I'll make a discussion thread and then link u guys here probably~
Toskaboh Topic Starter

But suppose anyone does see this later (not TOO late of course) I might let them join...we'll seee
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=12319 Thats the new forum btw
Loren

Hah, my guess is that we'll get more people interested once we have decided on the genre/plot.
I have been brewing some ideas, but ...let's wait and see >:)

When we've decided on the genre, have you considered posting something in the Find RP widget? I normally don't use it, but it can be useful :)
Toskaboh Topic Starter

Loren wrote:
Hah, my guess is that we'll get more people interested once we have decided on the genre/plot.
I have been brewing some ideas, but ...let's wait and see >:)

When we've decided on the genre, have you considered posting something in the Find RP widget? I normally don't use it, but it can be useful :)

Yeah I have, I'm not sure yet though. Suppose when we know more about the world we're building and genre I might
Loren

Hah :) So...let us start plotting >:) ? (In the other thread)
Toskaboh Topic Starter

Loren wrote:
Hah :) So...let us start plotting >:) ? (In the other thread)

Yep!
Aahh... I just saw this now. This could be fun... if I'm not too late. >.>
Loren

Cool :) Nah, you're not! (I...think O.o XD)
Toskaboh Topic Starter

lyingsmile15 wrote:
Aahh... I just saw this now. This could be fun... if I'm not too late. >.>

Go ahead and join! Uhhh in a earlier reply (just scroll this page a bit) there's a link to the thread we will currently be using
I have a thing for worldbuilding... I tend to make worlds... and then never use them. XD But I'd be fun to work with other people on a world and get to let people aside from myself use the world and have input. Because making a world alone can take HOURS sometimes. I imagine it'll take longer with multiple people... but it'll be twice as awesome in the long run.
Loren

Yeah! :) Welcome to the _______ Roleplay! >:) We've started plotting in the discussion thread ...
Oh. And I'm in CST. But I have a pretty flexible schedule. I tend to be on from early in the morning into the evenings.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Creative Minds To Start RP G (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus