Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Artwork(Still Open!)

KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

It's not an argument, we are fine. XD We are like this to each other all the time.

I meant for what style you want(Anime, realistic, cartoon; digital or traditional.)
Don't worry Insane, this is just how we say "I love you" XD

AND PARDON ME XD
Next time say victor, instead of David >w>

Either way I'm getting back in line though >.>

Well, guys, I need details! XD Goodness, no one ever listens. >.<
Storm, I need to know what it is you are wanting.
Jazzy, I need to know more on what you are wanting, like for the style.
I won't get to my requests so quickly because I'm trying to do more artwork for my characters(has realized she has little references for characters with other forms. ^^;). Once that is done, I'll do both of your requests then get back to work with my short comic series.
SUCCESS! >8D

Look at my profile. XD
XD
you welcome XD
Long as my name stays up there, I'll love you forever QwQ
Wait, now I wanna do it.-.

XD Go ahead. I just changed the letters.
There.-.
Yay, i hopefully started a trend.-.
I want a picture of Cecil and his band.
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you what I wanted X3
I'll pm u :3
Dagda Dragonbrow (played by Zyke_Dragoone)

Could you do a realistic digital and, if possible, colored piece for Dagda?

@Dagde: I can try. :)

@Everyone:
Some of you may already know this but I won't be getting to my requests for a bit due to this Wednesday is my younger sister's bday, this Saturday is my bday, and next Tuesday is my stepmother's bday so I am trying to make plans so I'm busy. ^^ I am terribly sorry, I will try to get to them as soon as I can.
Dagda Dragonbrow (played by Zyke_Dragoone)

Take your time. I'm in no rush. :)
Marien MacKeely (played by SirMustacheTheGreat)

Can you do this guy and Elsa (His sister) in anime? All the info is on their pages. Digital please.
Yuroboris (played anonymously)

Could you perhaps try to draw Maykov Ivanov? I don't mind which gender of Maykov you draw male or female. If you need more details on Maykov Ivanov I can send them via PM. (Also, I would like this in a traditional style if possible. Or perhaps a digital anime style? If you decide to do this character can you send me a sample of both via PM?)

Maykov Ivanov wrote:
Could you perhaps try to draw Maykov Ivanov? I don't mind which gender of Maykov you draw male or female. If you need more details on Maykov Ivanov I can send them via PM. (Also, I would like this in a traditional style if possible. Or perhaps a digital anime style? If you decide to do this character can you send me a sample of both via PM?)

I will try to do one of them, I'm better at drawing girls. ^^

@Everyone:
I will try to do the requests but once they are all done, I will be closing this up so I can work on some other projects I have.
Tayven (played anonymously)

I would love one for this good old boy if it isn't and inconvenience
Adney Hackwell (played by 68_dare)

If these are still open, a cartoon (either digital or traditional) of Hack would be awesome!! :D
Akari (played by Drax)

Could I get a digital realistic if possible of my char akari you can go to his profile to pics I would really like to have another one of him as a teen and child I have pics for both
I would greatly appreciate anything for either of my characters Malachi Azriel or Gabriel Valentine. If you would consider doing either (or both) of them I would be eternally grateful :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Artwork(Still Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus