Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Encounter (with hannahc28) (closed)

Archer (played by AshAngg2000) Topic Starter

"You wanted to." Archer said, holding up his hands. He then turned to the shadow. "Should we let her see the realm?" he asked. "Yes, let her see the realm." the shadow said. "But only when you think she's ready. I'm going to leave now. Farewell my friend." The shadow vanished.
Kasa (played by hannahc28)

"Aren't you a wanderer? Why do you so easily trust? It could get you into a lot of trouble" Kasa watched as the strange shadow faded.

"I guess that I trust so easily because I'm a wanderer..." Archer said quietly. "It makes things more interesting, I guess."

"Well you should be more careful. Just because you have shadows to protect you doesn't mean that people won't try and hurt you."

"Oh, no. They don't protect me from those little things." Archer said. "I have to deal with those on my own. Which, if I got this far, shows that I did."

"So then what do they do?"

Archer thought for a moment. "You know, I'm not exactly sure what all they do, but I do know one thing." he said. "If you were to fall out of a tall tree, they would break your fall so you don't get seriously injured."

Kasa laughed at the comment "Break your fall?" she smirked "Why don't they catch you and float you to the ground? They just prevent death?"

"Because they're shadows, not guardian angels." Archer said. He got up. "I thinks it's time you see the realm."

Kasa stood with Archer. "Uh okay." She looked around for any more shadows or a weird portal or anything else as odd as what she was encountering.

"Ok. But try not to freak out." Archer said as he took hold of her arm. "Can you promise me that?"

Kasa jumped at his touch of her arm but she slowly nodded, a little concerned about what she would experience

"Ok then. Hold on." Archer said as he melted them into the ground. They reappeared in a shadow realm. Everything was dark, yet one could still see clearly. They could see shadow forms everywhere.

"This is strangest thing I've ever seen." Kasa could not believe what she was seeing. Dark figures floated everywhere. "What exactly is this?"

"Welcome to the shadow realm!" Archer said, throwing his arms out, smiling. "Realm of living shadows."

(I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to reply sooner!)

"W-what exactly is it?" Kasa felt a few shadows watching her and she spun around to observe what all else was going on. It was all very, very strange to her.

(No worries.)

"Like I said, it's a realm of living shadows." Archer said. "I guess you could say that they're like your spirits, but they aren't too much alike..."

"Why have I not heard of these?" Kasa looked around and at Archer.

"Because only shadow-walkers and the people they trust to keep this place secret know about it." Archer said. "That, and only shadow-walkers can get here. Or if one brings you."

"How often do shadows visit? Do they pick you or do you have to be introduced? Can they hurt you? Do they like me? How can you tell?" Kasa had so many questions and was slightly embarrassed at her hunger to know more.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Encounter (with hannahc28) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus