Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Encounter (with hannahc28) (closed)

Archer (played by AshAngg2000) Topic Starter

Archer gave a small chuckle. "Shadows are everywhere. They just blend in very well." Archer said. "There have been cases of the shadows picking a person to reveal themselves to, but it's usually one is introduced." He looked around a little. "Now, as for the 'Can they hurt you?' part, yes and no. They can't physically hurt you, but they can send you to the deep shadow realm. It's not pretty. But if you're not there already, then they like you."
Kasa (played by hannahc28)

"Have you been there before?" Kasa asked.

"The deep shadow realm?" Archer asked. "No, it's dangerous." Some shadows brought over some sandwiches. "Ah, thank you."

Kasa laughed at the sandwiches and took a bite out of one. "How do you know if you've never been?" She extended her hand to touch a shadow.

The shadow allowed her to touch it before continuing on it's way. "Because the shadows told me." Archer said. "And I trust them."

"Why?"

"Why do I trust them?" Archer asked. "Because they trust me. It's a mutual trust."

Kasa continued to munch on her sandwich as she looked around at the surroundings. She looked at Archer and then back at the shadows.The concept was phenomenal to her. She wandered away from him following a shadow

Archer finished his sandwich. He saw Kasa walk away, and followed her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Encounter (with hannahc28) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus