Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Potential SnK/AoT Group? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Reminisce

Hey guys! Remi here with a PSA~
I WANT TO MAKE A SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN/ATTACK ON TITAN RP GROUP

Okay so a bit of background for this... I got into the SnK hype about two months ago (I'm behind, I know. I don't watch a lot of anime and I was out of the loop shhh) and have absolutely fallen in love with the drama, not to mention the hilarious and amazing fandom. I currently have only two friends of mine who enjoy SnK, and I have been feeling the need to spread my joy with others of the fandom who reside here on RPR. I looked to see if there were any current groups already, but I didn't find any that were active owo"

SO~ My question for RPR is: Any SnK fans out there? I'd really like to start this group ASAP (seeing as it is summer and I would be too busy to start it up during school) but I want to go on a little recruiting mission before thinking about making it. I've got a few ideas for the group, and here they are:
  • Canon RP: While I don't like RPing with canon characters/plots, I know there are a lot of people who do. So we could start up with some canon characters from the show/manga and let everyone have fun RPing them AND add in OCs as people like. Since I have little personal interest in this, I will probably let someone else take charge of this section of the group.
  • Non-Canon RP: This is were my interest lies! An "AU" of the Titan world, meaning that there are NO canon characters (ie no Eren, no Levi, no vague background chars of the show/manga). This is where there must be an influx of OCs. We'll need corporals and captains, garrison soldiers and military police, sweet shotas and annoying pricks, the whole lot! Let your imagination flow! Of course, this has the possibility of getting confusing for new people coming in once the plot starts, and there may be disagreements on what happens next, so we'll have to figure out a way to work out the basic plot line beforehand (or we could have multiple versions of Non-Canon RP, I dunno what would work best). I think it would be an awesome, immersive experience to be able to RP background stories of our characters, such as their childhood, time during training, etc. Depending on how personal we want to get, the Non-Canon RP may be separated into one huge group RP and multiple smaller RPs with 2-4 people C:
  • Discussions: Obviously we need room for discussions! Good SnK character creation tips, theories about the anime/manga, debates over who is the best character (all in good fun Cx no malice!), and all the fun of discussion about this amazing story. Anything and everything OOC about the show (even cool fan art you found online!) can go here~

That's about it! I'm super stoked to see if anyone else is interested, and what ideas you guys might have. So just slap a reply down there and let's get this thing into motion!
This would be fantastic! I'm also a fan of non-canon, to be honest. I'd love to get in on some plotting tomorrow when I'm not on mobile.
AAaaahhhh I would LOVE this! Especially non-canon RP! (Or maybe Canon, but with the original characters as NPCs instead of PCs?? I'm a big ole butthead when it comes to canon, I know pfft.) But I adore the idea of original SNK characters aaaahhh no I'd love to do this.

If you can't tell, I'm excited. I'm not sure what ideas I have... I'm mainly just popping in to show much interest! Plus I'm half asleep and about to head out for a week-long trip tomorrow morning. But if this is still in progress/whatever when I get back I'd love to be apart of this.
Reminisce Topic Starter

Awesome! I eagerly await starting plans with you guys once you're available! C:
PANGAEA

Oh! Oh! Is there room for one more?

And speaking of art I was always planning to have one of my characters drawn as a titan since I'm a digital painter. I'll gladly include some OC art if wanted.
Reminisce Topic Starter

Of course there's room! And I would love to see some of that art! o/
Me please! OMG attack on titan RP would be super cool. Not a huge fan of Cannon characters but I have like 4 characters that i can play as. Sam24, York16, Rro27, and Atlas22. And If u allow me to play more then one, im cool with killing them off relatively quickly, since most people are killed by titans anyway.
Reminisce Topic Starter

Of course! Most everyone will need more than one character to use the extras as titan bait Cx I welcome multiple chars c:

So there seems to be a lot of interest. I'll start working on the group once I get to my laptop.
When do you think we will be running by?

Atlas, 23- Good heart as well as head, kinda cheery and optimistic. Always tries to find the good in the situation. Isn't good at making quick decisions for others, only himself. He is very loud and doesn't like handling situations serious so he is usually excluded from the friend groups and teams.

York, 16- Hot head, acts before he thinks. This may come in handy sometimes but will eventually get him killed. New to the Titan killing force, hasn't ever killed a Titan.

Rogers, 25- Clever and is a pretty good leader, tho he does have an auto mail leg after a totan literally ate it off he still moves fairly well. Before he lost his leg he worked on the elite Titan killer team.

Sam, 27 maybe 30- Natural born leader, pushes people to do their best but is intent on not leaving any bodies behind. The team goes out together, and comes back together.
Reminisce Topic Starter

Well, let's start running today! C: I've got the group set up. It's kinda bare-bones right now, but hopefully it'll be alive and hoppin' soon enough~

Click to enter the world of Titans!
Cyborgninjamonkey, and Dontbetrippin really want to join. is that ok? they wanted me to ask.
Reminisce Topic Starter

The group is open to anyone and everyone c:
Hey there, I love SnK and I would love to join this group, but I'm a little confused on how exactly to do the application, think you can help me out?
Reminisce Topic Starter

Sure! What's your question?

Really you can fill out the forms however you want— you can be in-character or as silly as you want C:
Well you see, my question is that I went to the sign up page but I'm not sure how exactly to fill it out, do I apply as myself or as my character?
Reminisce Topic Starter

Either one, or both! C:
Ok, I submitted the application, now what?
Reminisce Topic Starter

You are now accepted! Feel free to look around on the group's forums and either start up your own thread or join one of the existing ones. I've got one up recruiting soldiers for a non-canon Survey Corps, so if you're interested in that, feel free to join in! C:
Alright, thanks, and I look forward to RPing with everyone.
No he's not lol OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo :P jk

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Potential SnK/AoT Group? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus