Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey Guys♡♡♡

Hi. I'm Sam. I'm 18 and I love role playing. Iv got three characters at the moment but I will make more as I learn how to use the site. PM me!♡
:3 welcome to RPR.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! What genre of RPing do you enjoy the most?
Welcome. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're all pretty friendly here and like to be helpful. ^_^
Sam1234 Topic Starter

Hey thanks. I love this site. I'm more I to werewolf role play and Animals *Fantasy*. That may sound kinda weird... but hey.
Hon, you're on a roleplay site. You didn't expect to come across anything/anyone normal here, did you? ;)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying it here :)
Sam1234 wrote:
Hey thanks. I love this site. I'm more I to werewolf role play and Animals *Fantasy*. That may sound kinda weird... but hey.

Welcome to rpr! I've never been a fan of werewolves, but ironically my only character is a shapeshifter somewhat akin to a werewolf! And when it comes to animals I guess you could say I was a big fan when I was a kid. I used to have this big collection of small feline models and loved to pretend they were all part of a lion pride while I was playing with a friend. Good times.
If you wonder why I only have one character it's because I'm new to roleplaying. Though I do love it so far. Good luck finding somebody to rp with soon!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey Guys♡♡♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus