Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Guten Tag, Konichiwa, Bourne Gierno, Ni-hao, Hi!

Hullo, I'm Philosofia, but feel free to call me Phi, or Pi. I love philosophy, quantum physics, anything of that sort. I'm a tea-adddict, and LOVE The Blockheads. Many of my friends came from the forums, such as BatGeek, FroggyGurl, Paradoxial Phoenix, and CaramelKitKat. They're pretty awesome :)
I wish to have a great time here, bye!
Yuka

Salve! Welcome to RPR :)
Welcome to rpr!
Konnechiwa! Welcome to the site! :3
Welcome to RPR! Nice user name :) What genre of RP do you prefer? I hope you're enjoying the site so far and making loads of new RP friends. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :D
All fun topics. :) I'm sure you will have a great time here. The people are amazing. <3

So welcome!
Philosofia Topic Starter

@Username Thanks! It's Greek for Philosophy.
@Salve and Konichiwa ;)
@Evertone
Thank you thank you thank you!
@Rp
I like very kind.
:O do you like coffee?
You have to like coffee..... Everyone loves coffee! Except for cave trolls.... But minus them and it's everyone.
Please tell me you love/ like coffee, preferably love because I love it and marshmallows taste nice with coffee...
Did I mention that I love coffee? It's not like I have had five cups or anything, that a lie.
No I'm actually serious- yeah. I have to stop talking to myself...
Hi piney :D or also as your new name, pi :p ( old habit can I call you piney still :( ? )
Philosofia Topic Starter

Come on, Caramel. I'm still Piney! ;)
And coffeeeeeeee is so good!
I just dislike extra strong espressos... They give me the hyper-explodeys.
Philosofia wrote:
Come on, Caramel. I'm still Piney! ;)
And coffeeeeeeee is so good!
I just dislike extra strong espressos... They give me the hyper-explodeys.

Hehe....he........hyper...........HYPURRRRRRRRRRR

PINEY IM SO HAPPY AND I DONT KNOW WHYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHA.

*breaths* calm. Now anyway :3
Philosofia Topic Starter

Ah, euphoria? Cool.
Philosofia wrote:
Ah, euphoria? Cool.

Nope don't have that...would be kinda weird... But I am optimistic. And pessimistic. And I don't think I can be both...which is confusing somewhat... Let's just say I'm quirky :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Guten Tag, Konichiwa, Bourne Gierno, Ni-hao, Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus