Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Scifi/Post-apocalyptic 1x1? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Axl (played by Arabesque)

I've got this brand spankin' new character who needs some fleshing out! I'm super pumped to find him some people to interact with in a scifi and/or post apocalyptic setting C: He's a mechanic for robotic/cybernetic body parts, so he could fit into either setting quite nicely, I think!

I'm looking for anything. Friends, enemies, lovers... Whatever. Oh, due to some lacking funds, he'll also take on side jobs doing pretty much anything: stealing stuff, beat people up, stuff like that. But he doesn't kill and he doesn't do any sexual jobs, got it? Good. *nod nod*

Humanoids are preferred! Aliens and furres are welcomed. However I ask that any characters applying for this to not have any magic/demonic properties. Sorry, but this is really something I prefer with scifi-esque characters. Thanks for understanding ouo

Alrighty~ So just post down there or send me a PM if you're interested in RPing with this sassy guy. We can discuss plot through PM.

Ah, and I would like a 1x1, or a few 1x1s... I don't do well in groups @_@ And I prefer PM, if that's alright with all potential partners C:
Axl (played by Arabesque) Topic Starter

*prod prod*

Still looking!
I'd be interested in a 1x1 rp, though personally I'd prefer a forum thread to rps. It's what I'm the most used to, having done forum based Rp's most of my time on the internet as opposed to Pm or chat Rp's.

Ah... I suppose that's alright C:

So what character will you be using? Do you have a plot idea?
I has no clue which character I'll be using XD And not a one for the Plot either, Lately I've been really needing to think on RP ideas cuz I got none in my head.

No problemo! Do you have like, two or three chars you'd be willing to choose from? Once you settle on one, we can make a plot so our chars can interact easily~
I've got several, but only one that I have finished would really fit into a sci-fi rp, unless you don't mind fan characters in it, then my characters open.

Eh... I would prefer non-fan chars. Which one could fit into a scifi rp?
Well only one I got out atm that would is my character Saraxx, and alien "dinosaur". Alternatively I just got an idea for an RP and some characters I could use.

Ah, care to share your idea? :D In any case, Saraxx looks pretty awesome
Thanks. Okay the idea is based around a story about kaiju I'm making. Personally I consider kaiju movies to be sci fi. Your character could be a sort of kaiju hunter
Ach, sorry but no-can-do. I've got a vision for Axl, and he'd be one lousy hunter. Sorry! Maybe next time though, yeah?

Whoops! Jeez, this is what I get for trying to share an ipad... Sorry bout that, my friend logged into my ipad and I didn't realize until I posted!
Ok so is the kaiju rp good?

I'm afraid not. It doesn't sound like something that would interest me too much, since I have no knowledge about it :-/
Aright, well hopefully I'll be able to make that rp in the future then XD do by chance have any ideas?

I'd like to know a bit about Saraxx, if that's okay. Like, for a scifi setting, what does she do for a living? where does she live?
She lvies on her personal cruiser, being a small ship with a few aesthetics resembling pterrasaurs. She doesn't have a set job, she mostly does what ever she can get her hands on. She's an Exile of her species, due to "Not having a place in society". He kind are very class based, with her being a hybrid of different races of her kind they feel she has no reason to exist.

Hmmm... Okay. Axl tends to take sidejobs sometimes. Would Saraxx be involved in thievery, or anything where she would have to work and be paid under the table?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Scifi/Post-apocalyptic 1x1? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus