Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some love for two twin, demo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I finished making Dyson not too long ago so I thought why not show these two kittens off and hope they find some nice lovers or friends. Both Dyson and Caedan are homosexual so they only look at males but Caedan likes to hang around women and make friends with them while Dyson watches from afar.

Here's some ideas for them:

Night Club!!
This can be centered around both. Caedan and Dyson's friends drag him to a guy bar since Dyson does't go out often. Because it's hard to hide their cat ears, they go to a demon bar. Caedan goes to the dance floor and flirts with the more dominant men since he's submissive and Dyson just stands at the bar and drinks since he's more dominant.

Adoption!!
Both Caedan and Dyson can be mistaken as feral cats when they're walking around in the streets at night so it isn't uncommon when either one get taken by pet control. Mostly they would wait for the other to come back and get them but this time, your character comes and picks one of the twins(Whichever one you want).

I can do mature RPs(sexual).

I wish to have details and at least three lined replies. I'll try my best to do the same but when I'm on my phone, it tends to shrink my replies.

I also want you to contribute to the RP.

I prefer PM RPs.

PM me if your interested <g>
BladesMaster Topic Starter

Also, if neither male appeals to you, I have a demoness also named Nyx Zzyzx. SHe's harder to attract but she loves the attention a man.
Would your twins have any interest in an Incubus with the Night Bar idea? :3

XD both of them will. Dyson will act like he hasn't noticed anyone but Caedan will be very social and flirty.
BladesMaster wrote:
XD both of them will. Dyson will act like he hasn't noticed anyone but Caedan will be very social and flirty.

Awesome haha! XD

Now would you be playing both or just one?

Dameon's actually a submissive, but tends to be a feisty one and his attitude is quite cocky in order to hide it. Even tries and acts like a dominant in order to challenge other Doms into doing more demanding actions and such. Although on some occasions he likes to act like a full Dom and mess about with more timid Subs.

Depends. The first post of mine will defiantly be two but then they split paths. If you want, I could have the other come in for a brief amount of time( Something like walk in on your character and whichever one you want) Or something close to it.
BladesMaster wrote:
Depends. The first post of mine will defiantly be two but then they split paths. If you want, I could have the other come in for a brief amount of time( Something like walk in on your character and whichever one you want) Or something close to it.

Whatever you want to do is fine with me. :3

I do think Dyson seems more of Daemon's type since he's the more Dominant of the twins so I'd love to how he handles my lil demon.

Oh and I'm all for PM RP actually like it better so whenever you'd like to start I'm ready unless we need to discuss anything else.

Do you want to do mature?

I'll get started right away.
BladesMaster wrote:
Do you want to do mature?

I'll get started right away.

Sure, most of my RPs tend to always be along that lines haha~

^_^ Cool
hey can I do an rp with nyx?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some love for two twin, demo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus