Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost In Space

Elros Telrunya (played by Elros)

Hi, I deciced to try making a RP. I haven't really roleplayed in forums a lot in some time, so lets see how it goes.
This is about a spaceship crew sent to explore, chart and conquer unhabitated planets from a planet-wide empire that uses magic and technology. A black hole sucks in the ship and they end up crash landing on an unhabitated and uncharted planet. They explore the planet and notice some marks of ancient, highly advanced civilization on the planet, completly destroyed. But lets not get to the story too much before it has even started, shall we? ;)
The characters you play will be members of the ship crew, of an occupation you can choose yourself. PM me if you want to join with your character and the occupation you would like to have.

Elros Telrunya, Ship Scientist
Saraxx, Hired Help
Annabeth, Scout
Artemist, Engineer

Elros woke up on the ships' scanner room, with a terrible pain on his head. "Oww, what happened?" he wondered, and noticed that the ship was silent. "Odd, the engine isn't active. Perhaps something wrong with the system?" he thought, until he noticed that the ships' psychical shields were up. "Something's wrong. If something dangerous would happen, the ship would activate the magitech shields to ensure visibility. Computer, open the shields", he said, but nothing happened. "Computer?" he asked again, but again nothing happened. "Perhaps a crash landing? But that's impossible! The ship was on an area with no planets anywhere near it when I was on the scanner room! But why was I there if there were no planets or stars to scan or chart?" he wondered, when he suddenly remembered. "OF COURSE! There was a black hole near the ship! But the gravity stabilizers should have worked! Probably something wrong with them", he thought and then continued: "Perhaps entering the black hole caused a mental blackout, making everyone unconcious, which is why the ship crashed to a planet due to the gravity stabilizers being offline and no one to control the ship". "Oh well, better go see if the rest of the team is alive and well too", he said and walked out of the scanner room
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Saraxx began to come to She glanced around, not sure what had happened. "What happened?" She asked confused. She glanced at the monitor screen in her room, it only showed static, not any information like it should've.
Elros Telrunya (played by Elros) Topic Starter

Elros walked away from scanner room to the hallway with rooms of some people. He then shouted "Anyone here?".

Saraxx's Comm Feathers flared up when she heard a voice. "Uh... yeah, I am!"She called back standing up.

Elros looked to where the voice came from and noticed Saraxx. "Ah, good, the ship went through a black hole and crashed. I'm trying to check who are alive and if the ship is okay", he said to Saraxx.

"We went into a black hole?! How are we still alive! Those things are just dark masses of crushing gravity"Saraxx said astonished.
(Mind if I join?)

Artemis Hunnel wrote:
(Mind if I join?)
(Please PM me for character info)

"That's what I thought too, but that's mostly because no one has ever heard of anything about those who went into a black hole. Which is, not really good either", Elros answered.

"Think this is the after-life?"Saraxx asked glancing around. She treaded over to Elros with her big toe claw making clicking noises n the ground. "If it is the afterlife I think I was mislead as to what it looks like..."she added.
Annabeth (played by caramelkitkat)

Annabeth yawned. Her eyes then flashed open and she looked around frantically. " wa? What? What happened?! "

She could remember nothing.

Then. Slowly but surely, memories slipped out from the back of her mind. Helping her remember.

She choked " no..."

Getting up into her feet, she fell back down immediately, there was a pounding from the back of her head, a searing hot pain like someone had stuck a ret hot poker in coal and twisted it into the back of her scalp.

She hissed and brought a hand up to her hair, she felt blood seep through her fingers. She then looked behind her and where she had once been lay,the corner of the table was splattered in her own blood.

She cried out in disgust before getting to her feet and looking around. Bringing a hand up to her mouth she gasped, tears forming in her eyes as she saw her fellow comrade, Isabel, lying on the floor.
She dived down Onto the ground, and listened for a heartbeat. Nothing. Her skin was cold, and aura empty.

Annabeth let out a sob and collapsed on the ground, her once best friend now gone.

"To be honest, I have no idea. Would be easier to realize where we are if we got outside or atleast managed to see it", Elros said.

Alright, I think we should check for any "survivors" first. I doubt we're the only ones here."Saraxx said sniffing the air. She picked up a familiar scent, smelling blood. "C'mon"Saraxx said heading in the direction she got the scent.

Elros deciced to follow Saraxx around the ship to find survivors.

Saraxx followed the scent she picked up. After a few minutes of wandering the two found Annabeth on the ground, sobbing. Saraxx tilted her head not sure what was wrong, beyond having a wound on her head.
Annabeth (played by caramelkitkat)

Hearing the clack of claws on the floor, Annabeth lifted her head up, tears streaming down her cheeks,her sobs now silent.
Her vision was blurred, but she could make out two figures watching her. Her vision gradually became more blurred and she began to panic.
" what? " she said her words slurred, her vision now began to come back, and the. It faded again. She slumped in the ground. Her body felt lifeless and she knew she was losing a lot of blood.

Then. All at once. Her vision went black.

Saraxx climbed over some of the junk on the floor and sniffed of Annabeth, before puttign her fingers on her throat. "I think she's still alive. Where's the Med bay?"Saraxx asked, nudging her head under Annabeth and managing to slide her down onto Saraxx's back.

"I know where it is, follow me!" Elros said and started running by the hallway

Saraxx nodded and followed after Elros.

Elros ran into the medbay, and tried to open a computer there. It worked, and soon after Saraxx came after him. "But didn't the electricity go out at the crash? How can that work?" Saraxx asked. "The medbay has a separate system that is durable, but not strong enough for the whole ship. Now, please put Annabeth on that bed", Elros explained.

Oop: In the future could you not control my character please? Atleast not without my permission?

Saraxx placed Annabeth on one of the beds, not sure what to do.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost In Space

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus