Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost In Space

Annabeth (played by caramelkitkat)

All was dark black and lonely, she couldn't move, and she couldn't see. It scared her.
She felt herself being moved about, and then placed on something soft. This only added to the panic.
She heard voices, distant voices that sounded like they were so far away, she would never be able to reach them. In an as ears, they were barely even whispers.

" hello? " she said into the dark void.
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

"So now what?"Saraxx asked, not sure what to do.

Her eyes slowly opened and the pain resumed to her head, she looked up to see two blurry figures, and the last thing she could remember was seeing these two before she blacked out. So the first thing she did was panic.

" aaahhh! "

"Woah! Woah! Relax! You're not in any danger!"Saraxx said, trying to calm the girl.

" what happened? " she said, her memory once again stormy " the ship...shut down, or crashed...Where are we? "
She got up and swung her feet over the side of the bed, ignoring the pain in her skull, she went to look outside of one of the windows.
" why is everything so dark? "

"I am uncertain."Saraxx responded to Annabeth's questions.
Elros Telrunya (played by Elros) Topic Starter

"The shields are active to prevent us from damage from crashing. And all scanners are down. So, the only way to see what's out there would be opening the shields. Which may be dangerous because we have no idea what's in there", Elros answered.

"Well we'll die eventually if we just stay here."Saraxx said. "Maybe we could get some space suits and see if it's okay outside."Saraxx offered.

" I'll go " Annabeth offered, Turning around.
" it is my job, after all "

"You sure?"Saraxx asked. "I don't mind going out instead. I don't know if there are any space suits built for my kind on the ship, but I wouldn't mind trying to fit into one."Saraxx offered.

Annabeth smiled
" I'm fine thanks, " she then turned to elros " by any chance, do you happen to know where the space suits are on this ship, or...er...do you have any at all? " she grinned sheepishly, mentally facepalming. She should probably know already....

"There shold be a spacesuit at almost every room in case the air starts going off", Elros said and then hit a button at the wall, causing a closet with a few space suits in it open. "There are suits mainly for humanoid species, but the captain likes us to be well prepaired, so he should have ordered one that fits for you too when you joined the crew", he then continued and took himself a space suit. "Yes, I'll come too. I may be helpful at identifying where we are, if we are on any charted area", he then explained

(Should we have the captain be dead so no one will be at a majorly higher rank, and so that I won't just have shaped the character a bit?)

Oop:I guess that works

"I'll wait her then."Saraxx said, with slight irritation being heard in her voice.

"Okay, then, we need you to make sure we're all safe while we're out of the ship. I'll explain you later", Elros said and started walking towards the hallway.

Saraxx sat down, waiting for the others to return.

Oop: Would it be cool if I introduced a new character?

(Feel free to introduce a second character.)

"Oh, and one more thing", Elros said, grabbed a small communication device from the suit and gave it to Saraxx. He then pointed at some gauges which were at green right now. "If this one starts moving towards red while we're inside the airlock, alert us immediately", he said and pointed to one of them. "If this one starts moving towards red while we're outside, alert us immediately", he continued and pointed to an other one. "We'll try to get a quick look and place some scanners, and then come back."
Artemis (played by Harvest)

"Major fracture detected."

Artemis' head hurt. Something was ticking. It was an unnerving ticking.

She slowly sat up, realizing her suit was closed. The mask had come down, and it had small cracks, but it wasn't shattered.

Artemis tried to stand up, but overwhelming pain went over her leg. And that's when things made sense. The ticking was a Geiger counter, picking up radiation from the engine she was next to. Despite it being off, radiation didn't just disappear. She had fractured her leg. Normally this would be a death sentence, but with her suit, she could go on without radiation poisoning.

No telling about anaesthetics though. It could be contaminated, which would be worse than if she was without her suit. She began dragging herself towards the purification chamber. It had its own engine. It had to. Trapped in an engine room with radiation poisoning and no means of curing it shouldn't be a problem to any crew, in any situation.

She reached up, straining herself as pushed open the door. Dim emergency lights remained on inside the chamber. She climbed inside, pushing a button. The door closed, latched, and locked. A dim blue light filled the chamber.

The other door opened, and the chamber turned off. She climbed out, pain racking her as adrenaline wore off. It hurt too much to move like this. She pressed a button on her hip.

"Administering Adrenaline."

A sharp pain was felt in her hip. Followed by a lack of pain. She began crawling into the halls.

Xeres (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Saraxx nodded, and turned to keep her attention on the gauges she'd been directed to. "Good luck out there."She said.

Xeres was roaming the now darkened halls of the crashed ship. He brought on board as 'cargo'. He'd been hired to hunt down a member of the ship's crew, which had been killed during the crash. Now purposeless Xeres began looking for the docking bay. Perhaps a scouting ship or an escape pod was intact.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lost In Space

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus