Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Five Nights at Freddy's roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

No fragging clue how I would do this but, just otu of curiosity who all here is open to a FNaF rp? Again no idea what the plot would be, how it would work, or pretty much anything. If this topic takes off anywhere I figured this is where it would be planned.
holy moly that game is creepy! I might think about it but dam
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T Topic Starter

I know XD If you would join a FNaF RP what would you suggest as a story?
maybe just trying to stay alive?

maybe private investigator investigation on missing children they never would think that a toy robot bare was behind it all until it was to late

Yeah, another few Ideas I had was that after the Pizzeria was shut down it became a sort of "haunted house" type building. And given how careless the company behind the Pizzeria seems to be, I wouldn't think it would be out of question for the animatronics to be left behind. And on a dare a group of friends has to spend the night locked inside the pizzeria. Maybe a power switch is pulled that could reactivate the shut off animatronics.

Another alternative for it is that a new security guard could've been hired, and he decides it'd make the job easier to bring a couple friends, and the usual thing happens ETC.

Or maybe a mix of the top idea and your secret agent idea?
Revan

i'd be all up to join this

yey :D now we just need to settle on a plot. Which do you think coudl work best? Or do you have a different suggestion?
Revan

I honestly think the closed down freddy fazbears dare sounds like the better of all the ideas, it would just make more sense

Yeah XD Would prolly have a few NPC's who get killed off.
Revan

so when will we start or do you plan to wait for others?

Uh... I have no clue XD I need to plan out which character I'm going to use.
Revan

I already know which character i'm using so take your time no rush :3

I'll prolly just use Jenny XD
Revan

ok, what about the third person?

IDK who they'll be using :/
Revan

but what happened to them, they have been afk pretty much this entire conversation

Yeah IDK where they went.It could be a 1x1x1 rp though, seeing as hwo it would only be a small group of friends.
Revan

ok, if that's what you wanna do i'm all for it

Aight. I also figure it might be an AU as well. It could help not to have to explain any changes to Jenny that would be needed, as well as possibly the other characters.
Revan

mk, just so you know I am using a female character to XP unless yuo want me to make a male character real quick

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Five Nights at Freddy's roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus