Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Five Nights at Freddy's roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T Topic Starter

IDC. You can have multiple characters if you want.
Revan

mk
._. I could be a useless NPC who gets killed off! Haha this just sounds so cool!

You don't have to be an NPC if you don't want to. You can have multiple characters and have one of your characters be killed off.
Either way, sounds fun!

Yey aright so think I should start the RP now?
Revan

if you want

Aright

It'll be up in a few moments.
Hey,
Could I join? Is there anyway I could RP as a fan made animatronic?

I would prefer that you not join as a fan-made animatronic, unless you could come up with a reason for it to have not been out in the restaurant. Even then I plan for it to be a while before the Animatronics are activated. So if you do join you might as well have a human.. er... non animatronic character
Sketch444 wrote:
I would prefer that you not join as a fan-made animatronic, unless you could come up with a reason for it to have not been out in the restaurant. Even then I plan for it to be a while before the Animatronics are activated. So if you do join you might as well have a human.. er... non animatronic character
Its fine. I could be a human, currently as always my name is Faith.

Aright, the story is already started so you can go ahead and hop in. I don't care if Faith was supposed to go with the others but was late, or if she had over heard them and wanted to go, or if she was dared to go by someone else, just make why she's there clear in your post.
Sketch444 wrote:
Aright, the story is already started so you can go ahead and hop in. I don't care if Faith was supposed to go with the others but was late, or if she had over heard them and wanted to go, or if she was dared to go by someone else, just make why she's there clear in your post.
Faith quietly turned on the camera. She saw as chica started at her with a grin. She turned the camera off and turned on the left door lights. Nothing was there.. At first.

You aren't supposed to post that here XD Go over to General Roleplay and flip around until you find Five Nights at Freddy's. Also please don't open like that XD The Pizzeria has been closed by the RP's start, and the animatronics are shut off too.
Sketch444 wrote:
The animals are in free roam to 12:00 to 6AM, Bonnie bit a chunk of my arm off.

Yeah, but in the FNaF rp I was running the place had been shut down for a couple of months. That includes the animatronics. I had planned for Jared to accidentally activate the place and the Animatronics would charge up a bit before activating and begining to roam around.
Sketch444 wrote:
Yeah, but in the FNaF rp I was running the place had been shut down for a couple of months. That includes the animatronics. I had planned for Jared to accidentally activate the place and the Animatronics would charge up a bit before activating and begining to roam around.
((Oh, srry, K.

It's cool.
Sketch444 wrote:
It's cool.
((Lets Keep Going))

In my rp or yours?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Five Nights at Freddy's roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus