Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Home Sweet Home (Open, see Anthro Roomies topic)

Abelith (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Abelith was too mesmerized by her tablet's 'magical screen' to notice what Porter said. She poked the screen and moved about various icons, completely entranced by the device.

Rezai didn't have any comments on cosplay, not being in the room. Even then she wasn't the person for that.

"Eh. I'd ratherj ust dress up i ntheir person's clothes. Screw that dye junk."Toram responded. "Even t hen I do't really cosplay."He added, scrolling around on his laptop.
Porter (played by Mimikk)

"Clach on Colossus is the best show on the face of the planet!" Porter grinned, but it faded at Malice's words. "Hey, don't think like that. Anyone can cosplay any character they want. It doesn't matter race or fur color or gender... Besides, sometimes crossplaying is fun." She giggled slightly and sat up so she could look at everyone. "Yeah, I guess cosplay isn't for everyone... But seriously, someday we should all go to a convention, just for fun. Ya know, bonding time." She stretched her arms above her head and leaned back. "...so are we going to see a movie or not?"
Dave Sparks (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Malice nodded, approving. "I'd like to go to a movie. Any good ones out?"

The mouse shrugged. "I'm not too in touch with the movie industry. Oh, and would you guys mind sneaking me in? I'll split the admission fee if you'll give me a bit of your snacks."

The tigress licked her lips. "I always sneak snacks into the theater," she joked.
Abelith (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Abelith was too mesmerized by her tablet to notice the conversation. Her eyes sparkeled as she moved about various icons and tapped different parts of the screen to see its effect. "I can probably sneak in a few snacks, and pick out a good movie."Toram said.
Porter (played by Mimikk)

{Sorry guys! Haven't been replying at all to this, and I know it's bad when one person stops. I've lost my muse for this char, so I'm deleting Porter. Please feel free to just kinda ignore her ever being there! Again, so sorry!}

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Home Sweet Home (Open, see Anthro Roomies topic)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus