Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Home Sweet Home (Open, see Anthro Roomies topic)

Dave Sparks (played anonymously)

Sparks had protested when he'd been placed in a mini and macro apartment. Of all the things he disliked, preds were the most dangerous. Standing in front of the door to the apartment (to which he was puny), he sighed, hoping he had some decent roommates.

Lifting an ID card to the mini scanner, the mouse hefted his bag and stepped in the door.

Inside the apartment, all of the furniture and items were designed to be micro friendly, including small tables, ladders, stools, as other structures to make it cozier.
Abelith (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Most of the room was exceptionally tidy and well organized, though it was a bit dim. Thankfully the room was lit up relatively well thanks to sun pouring in through the windows. While many of the furnishings were Micro friendly, several were clearly for Macros, such as a recliner that had a lamp and table next to it. The TV was rather large, easily being larger than most tv's and was mounted up on the wall slanted at an angle.

One of the doors opened, with a tall bat-like woman exiting. She was rubbing her eyes and yawned. She noticed Sparks and gave a groggy smile and wave. "Hi, are you y new room mate?"She asked, still clearly tired.
Dave Sparks (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(Oh, by micro friendly I mean that ladders, tables, and stools are built into or on the other furniture, just so you know. Like a macro couch has a micro ladder built in so micros can climb onto it. :3)

Spark's face lit up, glad that his new roommate wasn't a predator. Scampering up the coffee table, he outstretched his paw. "Yes, this is where I was assigned. My name's Dave, but people call me Sparky. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Glancing about the room, he politely asked, "Do you prefer to keep the blinds closed? You're nocturnal?"

"Abelith, and yes I am."Abelith said shaking Dave's paw, shaking him a bit aswell. "Uh... so what do you normally do?"She askedn ot sure how to start the conversation. Like Dave, she recently moved here aswell, with her parents making sure she had one of, if not the, best appartments they could afford, even if the terms Abelith left on were less then traditional.

The shaking was tolerable, leaving him only a little off balance. "What do I normally do? ... Well, I like to make art and play video games. I'm more of a scholar than an aphlete. Mind over matter, ya know? What about you?"

During this time he was moving about the apartment, quite quick considering his size. Micros were fast and surprisingly durable, granted their size. They could keep up with macros easily and withstand strong impacts with little injury.

"I'm glad to see this place has a GameStation 3..."

"I prefer to read and study and such. Thankfully I have plenty of time do so."Abelith said. "I'm also considered royalty where I'm from."She added quietly. Most people she told that to just laughed at her, others made a huge scene about being able to meet a princess. Either way she greatly hated it and was beginning to consider not even mentioning it anymore.

"Royalty? Like, a princess? And I could totally see you as a scholarly type."

Just then, there was an electronic click and the door swung open to yet another visitor, a purple tiger morph with blue hair and stripes.

Stepping into the room in a black hoodie and jeans, she proudly announced, "Good~ afternoon, roomies! I hope we all get along well and have a excellent year--" she paused, dropping her bags by the door and locking her eyes on the mouse. "Oh."

Sparks, wide-eyed, took a step back, moving towards Abelith. "Oh God no."

"Do you two know each other?"Abelith asked. "And also, please don't yell. Chirop Schreihals like myself have very sensitive ears."Abelith added, rubbing her temples from the sudden sound. "Oi... please let her be a more quiet room mate than this..."Abelith thought to herself.

"I don't think you understand that she's a cat and I'm--"

The cat morph's pupils shrank, and within a split second she had pounced and had the mouse in her mouth. She stood up, a pair of legs and squirmy tail protruding from her lips. Mumbling around her catch, she said, "I didn't realize these things came with welcome home gifts."

She casually pulled out her phone and started padding about the house, removing her shoes beforehand. The tail lashed angrily, still showing.

"HEY!"Abelith said, quickly tackling the Tiger, and prying her mouth open, allowing Sparky out."We're all civilized beings here, we do NOT eat each other!"Abelith said sternly, her voice seeming more shrill than it had a few moments ago.

The tiger winced at the bat's voice as she pried her jaws open, unhappy with losing her snack.

Sparks have a grunt and pulled himself out, head covered in slobber. "Yuck! Dude, breath mint!"

The tiger flashed him a glare and growled, "I'll have you know I have very nice smelling breath!"

With a flick of his tail, he scampered to the coffee table, somewhat safe behind Abelith. "I remain unconvinced. Also, that's not the best way to make a first impression." He looked at Abelith and gave a small bow. "Thank you for the help."

The tiger looked up at the bat, expectant. "I am a civilized being, but I'm also a predator."

"Civilized beings don't eat other civilized beings!"Abelith said, not moving from her position atop the tiger. "My kind are predators aswell, there are massive cave-dwelling insectst hat we'd hunt, yet I don't pounce on every Insecto-morph I see walking down the street."Abelith said.

She tsked, shaking her head. "You would understand if you knew how tasty mice were." She glanced over at Sparks and gave a wink. "You're delicious, by the way."

Sparks shivered, disturbed by her flirtatiousness. "Lord, that's creepy. Who the heck are you anyway?"

The tiger attempted to do an elegant hairflip, but failed to do so from her position. "Malice, my dear tiny friend. And you?"

"Sparky."

"Pleasure to eat you. And what's your name, Ms. Batwoman?" She cursed herself for not thinking of a more creative name.

"Abelith. And you have no idea how tasty crickets are either, and yet I manage to keep myself from eating the Cricket that works at the library every time I visit."Abelith said. "And I'm pretty sure I have eaten Mice before."She added.

Sparks had another stronger shiver, his fur fluffing up all over. "Aye! Right here! Honestly, I don't wanna think about your diets."

The tiger laid her head against the floor, sighing. "All right. Sorry about this then. If you want me to practice some self-control than fine. If we run out of cereal though, I can't make any promises."

Sparky made a mental note to help with groceries whenever possible, lest he become an entree. "You better not shed on the couch either."

The tiger looked up at Abelith, lips pulled into a frown. "So can you get off me?"

"Will you pounce on Sparky again?"Abelith asked cautiously.

Oop: Sorry for the short post, really didn't know what else to say :/

She huffed. "Not unless he peeks on me in the shower. Then he's going down the hatch."

"I would never do such a thing," he protested, indignant. Moving about the apartment again, he climbed the ladder onto the kitchen counter, going for the micro coffee machine.

Malice looked at him as he did so, turning back to Abelith. "I may give him a lick or two, but that's it. Nothing harmful or permanent. Now please hurry up. My arms are going numb."

('Tis okay! Sometimes a short post is all that's needed. Whatever the situation warrants. -3-)

"No, you can't lick him."Abelith said frustrated, eventually climbing off of Malice. She was more than ready to pounce onto Malice if she had to.

The tiger stood and brushed herself off, rolling her eyes. "He will be licked. Maybe nibbled. The point is, he won't be digesting." She moved about the apartment, picking out her room quickly and setting her things down there.

The mouse, which was now nursing a small (no pun intended) coffee, glared. "That's a total violation of personal space. Now, Abelith, you were talking about your hobbies, right? So you're a scholar as well?"

Abelith nodded. "Yes, my parents are actually sending em money to pay for the apartment so I can keep up my studies until I figure out what to do with them exactly."Abelith said. "I'm actually somewhat surprised by that. My leaving home wasn't exactly on good terms, and it had alot of shouting and throwing of things..."Abelith said, remembering the day she left the cavern.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Home Sweet Home (Open, see Anthro Roomies topic)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus