Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey! :3

Hey there! I'm ColdAir. i'm new here so i'm doing the best I can! I like online rolplaying (welp i create too much characters in my head though i don't post them) and i am a shy and sensitive person in reality. my first character, Chandra Blackheart, is myself in Fantasy form. i really like fantasy and mystery. And on my free time, i craft things but mostly use the internet ._. I'm really looking forward to Roleplay with someone.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! When you say you like to craft things, what do you mean? I am very curious! :)

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or confusions!
ColdAir Topic Starter

I like making small simple stuff. Sometimes origami. For the simple stuff I make random things out of what I can find in my house when I'm bored. I usually make them out of cardboard or craft foam. Sometimes wire and tinfoil. I made a tiny robot hand once. But the things I make often fail...
Kim Site Admin

I am massively impressed by people who can do origami. I have tried several times to teach myself. I have found that I am bizarrely and inexplicably great at making t-rexes, and a total failure at everything else except for patterns meant for kindergartners. I keep trying though!

Tin foil and craft foam sounds SUPER HARD to use, wowzers.
ColdAir Topic Starter

Just keep trying! That's what I do. Exept when I'm lazy tho. Tin foil really is hard! I was cut once when I needed it for the art contest at my old school last year. But then I won! I made a silver Tamaraw head. As for the craft foam...not my thing maybe. That's how I get lots of fails...
Welcome!

Crafting stuff is awesome. :) And it's especially good that you keep trying even when it doesn't come out right! 'Tis the only way to improve. ^_^

Hope you have fun here. :) If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!
Kim Site Admin

Craft foam sounds like it would be too thick to properly do a lot of folds.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Crafting is a lot of fun, especially when you can make use of stuff that was just going to get tossed out anyway :)
ColdAir Topic Starter

Heh, if you check my closet it would be filled with fabric, wires and boxes.
Kim Site Admin

That sounds a lot like my closet! ;)

But also costumes.
ColdAir Topic Starter

How much costumes do you have? I only have like...one or more. I can only get costumes once a year. I'm hoping I get a backup closet for my costumes because they're at my closet of random clothing (which is also filled :3)
Kim Site Admin

I'm not sure if you count dance performance costumes or not. Currently I only have two or three non-performance costumes on hand, because my apartment is very small. The rest I store with my parents. >.>

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey! :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus