Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Wealthy and Sly (1x1- Thane and Raine)

Thane Mathews (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

A limo pulled up along the curb, cameras flashed in its direction. The back door opened, out stepped a young man with White hair and dazzling blue eyes. His white smile gleamed for the photographers as he made his way into the building which held the biggest entertainment system for celebrities, Playboys too. It consisted of a bar,lounge,movie theater and dinning area. All the greats had come to party.
A beautiful woman was at the bar. She had long raven black hair and crystal blue eyes. She was short and not exactly a celebrity but was well known for her looks. She was only there because her father was a very important man. She didn't give a damn about the party, she was more interested in the booze. She ran her finger along the rim of the glass, watching as the people entered. She finished her whiskey and ordered another shot.
Thane Mathews (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

From afar Thane spotted her, a beauty to behold. He would walk up casually and lean his back against the bar. He would slid a fifty onto the counter, "Fours shots of Honey bourbon whiskey." He smiled at the girl, "Two for me, and two for you." He wore a white suit, and black underneath dress wear.
She smirked lightly at the man. "Oh hes buying eh? Alright. I'm game." She took the new shot, slugging it down quickly and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She smirked at the man "Not bad.." She wore rather tight pants that gripped her voluptuous body and a tube top. She flicked her long hair back and smirked to herself, slugging down the second shot quickly and chuckled to herself. "Didn't think pretty boys liked whiskey."

"You'd be surprised what we Pretty Boys like." He stated finishing off the second shot. He looked over her body and smiled slightly. "And what brings such a beauty here?" He folded his arms and straightened a bit. His eyes had a warm, yet at times a very cold look to them.
She looked at him in the eyes her eyes both piercing and enticing. "Oh you know. Father is famous so I am forced along to serve as eyecandy." She cleared her throat looking at her nails and then at him and smirked, looking him over. "But this shit annoys me. I'd much rather be fighting." She licked her lips slowly, tasting the whiskey. "And you Pretty boy? What brings you here?"

He shifted " Oh, well, the fame... Drinks.... Beautiful women... The gossip... I'm attracted to may things." He looked at he and smirked like a predator "And Rare gems, like yourself." This girl had his interest. "A fighter huh? Yes, i see it in your eyes. Like a Monarch, pretty, but poisonous." I'm the same way, but i prefer luring my catch in. Before the bite." His eyes softened a bit.
She chuckled seductively. "Mmmm yes... I am known to lure men into bed and I end up trying to fight them to the death when we're done" She chuckled "It's quite fun." She smirked at him and ran her finger down his chest and then laughed. "Not common, finding men like you." She smirked deviously at him. She tucked some hair behind her ear, looking around at all the people. "I want to have some fun... " She laughed and looked at him. "All of the people here are complete idiots it seems."

He would get goosebumps as she touched him. "I'm tempted, but knowing your darker side makes me think, that i should wait." he smirked and sat in the chair closest to her. "I'm Thane." he smiled. "does the fair maiden have a name to suit her beauty?" He rested his elbows on the bar.
She chuckled, crossing her legs. "I wonder if I should say my name. You my tremble in fear and run away." She ran her finger around the rim of her glass. "Asawa, Raine Asawa." She slowly looked at him and chuckled faintly.
She chuckled, crossing her legs. "I wonder if I should say my name. You my tremble in fear and run away." She ran her finger around the rim of her glass. "Asawa, Raine Asawa." She slowly looked at him and chuckled faintly.

He sat up and smiled "Indeed the blossom has quite the extravagant name. But I bet its spelt differently than the usual. R-a-i-n-e?" He guessed. He would continuously admire her body, looking at all her curves.
She chuckled "You would be correct. I don't know why they bothered adding the E but its there." She felt his eyes wandering on her body and smirked yet again. She spun, facing him. "See something you like, pretty boy?" She tucked some hair behind her ear, watching him closely.

He laughed "Just haven't seen a thing so rare before." He shifted on the seat so his body faced her. "You have quite the curves." He smirked, his eyes seemed to slightly glow.
"And look at your charming face. Best looking guy I've seen all night." She rested her chin in her hand, watching him with a sly grin. "But yes, I work hard to maintain this figure. Its not easy. I have to be strong to fight off horny boys." She laughed, looking at her nails, in a pretty good mood.

"I bet you do." He looked around and then back to her "How about we chat some place more private?" He tilted his head slightly looking to the booths that were enclosed with a wall. Hiding the people that talked with secrets and romance.
She chuckled. "now that Sounds like fun." She stood up, stretching her arms out before flicking her hair back again. "I wouldn't mind sharing some private time with you, handsome." She smirked.

He stood as well, straightening his shirt. He would walk to a Booth in the corner. The walls were made of glass. If you were inside the Booth you could see everyone outside, but they couldn't see you. He opened the door, "ladies first."'
She smirked at him "Why thank you... you're such a gentleman...." She ran her fingers through her hair and walked into the booth, looking around at all the people. She touched the wall with her hand and ran her finger along the glass. "Fancy..." She laughed softly and slowly turned her head, glancing at him.

"This place is nothing compared to my house." He walked in shutting the door and sat down. He placed his hands along the backboard of the Booth seat. "It is nice though." He looked up, the room glowed a faint blue color due to a hanging lamp

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Wealthy and Sly (1x1- Thane and Raine)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus