Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Wealthy and Sly (1x1- Thane and Raine)

"Your house is nicer eh?" She walked over to him and looked down at him "So where you from, Pretty boy. I'm from Vavel. A real old fashioned town."
Thane Mathews (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

"Oh I'm not really from anywhere.. I guess some could call it hell, or a spirit world." He smirked knowing she would take it as a joke, when really, perhaps it wasn't. He smoothed his hair back. "But now I'm stuck here in Malibu."
She chcukled softly, "Ah yes. I come from hell as well. My father is a pompous asshole. She folded her arms and sat down, crossing her legs and leaned back, looking at him. "I wonder how much that outfit of yours costs..." She smirked.
Thane Mathews (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

"This old thing? Rather cheap..if your a noble like me anyways. I have enough money to keep me entertained on a daily basis." He crossed one leg over his knee. "I have nicer outfits, but I prefer the silk interior of this one."
She chuckled 'Oh I was thinking how much youd ask me for if I ripped your pretty little suit." She looked at him, sticking her tongue out at him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Wealthy and Sly (1x1- Thane and Raine)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus