Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HAII

Hai!
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? :)
Welcome. :) And yes, do tell us about yourself? What sort of RPs do you favor? What do you like to do for fun? On a scale from "just a little" to "you can't handle it," how amazingly awesome are you? :D

And if you have any questions about anything here, feel free to ask!
Olybrius Topic Starter

Well..its a long story..and its boring
Kim Site Admin

The things you like are long and boring? o.o
Olybrius Topic Starter

Wow. Thats hurtful xD
Kim Site Admin

Sorry, Olybrius! I didn't mean it as a statement! I'm just asking for clarification, since it looked like that was your own answer to the questions about you and it seemed pretty odd.
Olybrius Topic Starter

Tis fine, I was playing with chu. Any way, I like Fantasy and modern, I will rp in sci-fi sometimes but mostly Fantasy and Modern, I prefer male characters, but I will play a female(Just don't expect me to be good at being a female) I like Warhammer 40k(GO SALAMANDERS AND DARK ANGELS #1) and Warhammer Fantasy(COME ON LIZARDMEN KILL THOSE ELVES!) and much more shall be bestowed upon thee should thee ask
Ilmarinen Moderator

My partner consistently thrashes me with his dang lizards. I play beastmen. Beastmen are pretty terrible. Also, I'm terrible at tactical games. <_< But his guys aren't as nicely painted as mine... >:)
Kim Site Admin

Mini painting is one of my favorite hobbies! I don't usually paint 40k stuff, but the group I paint with often has people in it who do, and some of those minis are super cool.
Olybrius Topic Starter

I've helped paint some mini war gaming stuff, its badass after you use what you painted
Kim Site Admin

Getting to use a custom figure in a tabletop game feels similarly badass! I totally get it! Do you have pics of any of the figures you've done?
Olybrius Topic Starter

No, but I mostly do work for Imperium, eldar and tau..and 'Nids <3 Love my battles, once did this 50k battle wwith three friends..IoM defense vs Nid swarm..they thought they'd live..haha
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying yourself so far!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HAII

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus