Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Business as Usual (1x1 Closed)

"I have no idea." She said and frowned. "If your father is after this watch, Rick would have told us. Wouldn't he?" She was sure he wouldn't keep something like that from them. Yeah, he loved him but he knew what kind of father he had been and proved to Nina and Slade that he was on their side.

"I suggest we go to the wife first. The house won't run a way, the wife I'm not sure of." She didn't know why but she had a strange feeling about this. The whole thing looked staged, as if someone wanted them to find it.
Conner McAlister (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

"The wife it is" he kicked the Mustang into first gear then drove off "We've Been partners for almost a day, neither of us has really spoken" The sun began to set over the horizon leaving behind silhouettes of building "You Know some of me, i wanna know some of the new Nina"
Quickly she shook her head. "No no no, we aren't doing this. You'll get to know the new me when it's time to get to know her." Cassually she pushed the chair backwards and got a bit more comfortable. "I can assure you that I'm still as grumpy as I used to be. Also, let's focus on the case instead of my mental state, it's much more interesting." Quickly she grabbed her notebook and started to look through it to find clues, mostly to not have to deal with his "Oprah" moment but also to show him that they were moving on from the topic.

As soon as she wanted to escape the drama, drama came looking for her. Her Phone went off. "Oh God, what now?" She rolled her eyes as she picked up and just sighed as an answer to the person on the Phone. "Uhu.. Well, too bad." and another eye roll followed. The guy on the Phone started yelling and she laughed. "Please calm your tata's, Jake. You know that you yelling at me doesn't do anything but make me wanna hang up." She stared at her hands and cracked her knuckles as she stayed calmer than a dead sheep. "I actually don't have time for your stupid desperate drama. I'm on a case with someone and I don't have the energy to deal with you." The guy on the Phone got creepy quiet and she got alert. "Just, someone.. No one important." She said soft, her face towards her window as if that way Conner wouldn't be able to hear it. "Conner.." She said wispering. "Yes, that one.." The guy on the Phone instantly hung up and she put her Phone down and tried to pretend as if nothing was going on although that was not that easy.
Conner McAlister (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

"Cmon!" Conner replied with a frown "you weren't as grumpy as you are now" he chuckled.

Conner wasn't one to easedrip"Well that didn't sound good" chuckled Conner. He said glancing over at her "old flame? Seems like he has a problem with you hunting with me" Conner turned the corner as they entered the town. "Tried my best not to ease drop but it's hard not to when you're in the same car as me"

He parked the car outside the police station "should I be worried?" He smiled popping his knuckles

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Business as Usual (1x1 Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus