Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pacific Rim Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sorry I thought I pressed the d key but it turns out I didn't I won't make the same mistke twice and it's been a while since I watched the movie.
bro, do you even rift?
Not as hard a i rift
Ricochett Topic Starter

Yes I do, but no one is compatible enough for thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol, but I just need a co pilot
I don't mind being anyone's Partner as long as I get to kick butt then I'm in! but it would be rather nice to be Onu's Partner A)because he's german and I love Germans and B) he might know where to get hthe best bratwursts ever! Oh and beer but that's for my brother! I don't drink I drink water or energy drinks!
Hey Onu, are your pilots going to be german?
mhh hes american atm, buuuuut i can make him german ^^

ah and @vali, i don't eat bratwurst xD buuut i eat schwenker <3
is that some sort of german sausage that I might enjoy or is it a food of any type?
mhhh its like a steak aaannnddd its like a grill aaannnd its the guy who actuall does 'grill'

http://www.tourismus.saarland.de/data/mediadb/cms_pictures/%7B9b376a23-b6fd-fe13-3f38-ba3c4aadab0b%7D.jpeg
looks delicious Thanks for that onu ever had shwarma?
nope
I'm fien with him being american, my four Jaegerpilots are german, and they can pilot the Jaegers Red Riding Hood and Brother's Grim interchangabely.
nah, i'll do it just for vali, plussss ich kann deutsch, was durchaus von vorteil is xD
I only speakwhat littlegerman I remember from highschool bro XD
xD fun fact: i type faster in english then in german :>
I would be interested, if you guys are still looking for pilots.
Ricochett Topic Starter

We are :) Welcome to the jaeger program
So my guy Alec he's a brit. an american working with a brit sounds like fun! Alec's already very militaristic cos his dad was a Sargent in the military Oh and Onu which Jeajer are we piloting yours or mine? just want to clear that up.
Vali99 wrote:
So my guy Alec he's a brit. an american working with a brit sounds like fun! Alec's already very militaristic cos his dad was a Sargent in the military Oh and Onu which Jeager are we piloting yours or mine? just want to clear that up.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Wait, wait wait, who is whose co pilot??

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pacific Rim Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus