Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pacific Rim Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I`m ready!
Alec Wilson (played by Vali99)

Alec Wilson! Reporting for duty sir!
Ricochett Topic Starter

I guess I have to options here. I can be loccent or possibly make another character to be my co pilot.........orrrrr, I could be part of a special solo pilot experiment I've actually been thinking about... Oh, and reall quick:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS

For the new designs of the jaegers, instead of you actually being in the jaeger, you are still at whichever base you are assigned, but in a specially made room where you can pilot the jaeger, and in the actual Jaeger are robots that do what you do and pilot the jaeger. The neural handshake is still in place, you are just out of harms way
Don't you think it might be more efficient to simply have a wireless link between the jaeger pilots and the jaeger itself rather than the jaeger pilots and a pair of robots in the jaeger?
Ricochett Topic Starter

Its still a wireless link
Yeah but hwy have it hooked up to robots in the jaeger instead of just the jaeger itself?
makes sense to me: neural handshake and stuff happens in the base and you're directly connected to the jeager
Ricochett Topic Starter

Okay, okay then we'll just go with that
Aight, so when are you going to make the rp?
Ricochett Topic Starter

Probably sometime today
Aright
Ricochett Topic Starter

the ic thread is up, I will be acting as loccent and my own pilot. now, BEFORE YOU START, I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF EVERYONES JAEGER. I WILL BE MAKING THE FIRST POST SO DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS
Brothers Grimm, primarily a bralwer and fights with a boxing style. Its primary weapons are a pair of thick metal plates the slip over the fists. The plates have four 'spikes'(Think the spieks on Knuckles' gloves/hands). On its back are a pair of massive plasma missile pods. They move over the shoulders and fire a barrage of plasma missiles.

And Red Riding Hood. Red's primary weapons are her claws(Her hands ar ekinda like an elites, but with claws), a pair of swords similar to Gypsy's, and a plasma beam built into the chest.
Ricochett Topic Starter

those are just yours?

And just to put it out there, my Jaegers name is Lockdown, Very similar to Gypsy, somewhat like an improved version. Chainsaw blades, plasma cannons as well as rear jets, But It has what looks like wings on its back, similar to bumblebee from transformers, and when activated, they actually make the jaeger fly, more like hover, but still. It mostly grapples its opponents and uses its weapons as a last resort. It acts as an enforcer somewhat.
Yeah I forgot to mention this, but Red has several engines/turbines on her that enable her to move more quickly, or hover. She has 'wings' on her back as well.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Cool. I kind of want to see a tank type, like Cherno Alpha too..
I figure that Grimm would fill that role, though it's definitely not built like Cherno
Ricochett Topic Starter

well still
yeah XD
Ricochett Topic Starter

Where did everybody go all of a sudden?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pacific Rim Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus