Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Catches a CD of the savage babies from the trash and uses it as a ninja star, throwing it at the next person with super speed.
Suzume (played by Miwi_Sama)

Suzume easily caught the Shuriken/Ninja Star being a Kunoichi/Female Ninja herself she giggled and posed cutely "Nin Nin!" She said before throwing a bag containing the cure for touch fluffy tail syndrome to the person below her.
Collin The Collie (played anonymously)

Is walking around when the bag falls on his head, making his tail puff up from fluff. When he was hit in the head, he dropped a half eaten bagel. "Nuuuu, mii bagel! Oohhhh, but my tails all fluffy nu."
Royals of the Four F (played anonymously)

The bagel lands on the pony's nose, "Oh, a bagel!" Noms it, "Here you go, every season of The Big Bang Theory!" drops it below
Gretchen (played by Zelphy)

She yawned lightly sitting on a bench people watching as she suddenly felt something land on her head. Rubbing her head some she looked around and then noticed the DVD of a show called The Big Bang Theory. Wondering how it came into her possession she dropped her favorite bag of sour candies to the next person below while watching the DVD
Alex Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

"Ohh? Candies!" She ate them all, LIKE A BOSS! "Sweet!" she then dropped the wrapper down
Gabriel Lupine (played by Raziel_Samael_Ray)

Gabriel watched as the wrapper fell right before his face. The shock of the sudden appearance of the item causing him to drop his knife.
Riley May (played by CyberKitten)

The grazed her arm, causing her to bleed, she stared in shock as her blood dripped down
Minoriko Aki (played by Miwi_Sama)

Minoriko gasped with a start when she felt and saw the blood dripping below onto her face and forehead, being concerned and having also gather a bountiful harvest of assorted fruits and vegetables Minoriko unintentionally flailed her harvest down.
SkyeAnnMarie

*catches all the fruits and veggies* Ummm *Drops phone* ;-;
*catches phone*

"anyone lose a phone?"
*she looked around and accidently dropped the phone*

"oops?"
SkyeAnnMarie

*catches my phone* Yay! *drops a whole lot of candy*
Alex Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

"MORE CANDY!!!!" NOMS IT ALL!!!!!!!!
"I would like people to take a moment, and see how long this has gone. Its amazing no?" Pause... "SURFBOARD!" Throws a surfboard down
Olivia (played anonymously)

*catches and rides the waves* Yay this is fun! *drops surfboard* awww man
- is hit bye surfboard and drops a piece of chocolate- Chocolate, noooooooooooooooooooooooo

*noms on chocolate*

*Drops crumbs*
Eh? Chocolate crumbs...?

*Shrugs and drops Nintendo Switch, walks away playing a GameBoy*
Mark Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

"Gross. This thing sucks." Breaks the Switch and drops an Atari.
-is hit on head- WHY DO THINGS KEEP FALLING ON ME?? *throws nuke in frustration* Oops

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus