Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Ollie (played anonymously)

Oliver was walking along and felt the sharp objects' shadow loom over him, quickly snipping the knifes out of the air and to the ground with his tiny sniper pistol, smirking before he pulled out the magazine, and let some of the bullet fall.
Vielula (played by FantasyDreamer)

Vielula was lounching around at a resturant as suddenly she feelt some bullet fall on her head. "Whata....hey! watch it pal!" she growled and in response fired her laser pistol towards the person above, her aim obviously way off to only scare him as she then blew the plasmatic smoke of it and then with a complaining grumble got up and tossed her empty mug of plastic behind her back while leaving the place.
*catches the mug* Aw, I prefer ceramic! Bah.

*drops the mug and a ton of rose petals onto the next person* Here's someone's chance to try rose petal tea~!
Jin Ashura (played by Card)

He grabbed the mug and the petals gently fell in it.

He thought about drinking it, but his face muscles started working up, he took a deep breath from his nose and arched back just to return half a second later at full speed with a loud sneeze that made all the petal fly away.

He then faced the empty mug and decided to fill it with water and let it continue its fall
The water filled mug then fell on top of little Briezy as she was flying about, humming on a little song. "AAhhh!" she screamed out as she first got wet and then was stuck underneath a plastic mug. "Who did that!?" she yelled while lifting the mug to have a peak outside.

She then tossed the mug off of her and decided in her anger to be a little mean by knocking down a vase of flowers to make it fall.
Luke (played by LoverBoy2003)

*jumps up and catches them and drops pies*
I throw the book at the next chap.
Adelaide Todd (played by Insxmnivc)

She catches the book and sat down on her current spot on the edge of the curb. She would start start to read it, eventually growing apprehensive and distracted as she realized she was being watched by someone underneath her. She would dig into her pocket and find a train ticket stub. Throwing it down, she quietly observed them from above, the book long forgotten.
Randal Lupa (played by jpdelta)

Adolf picked up the stub turning in his hand the glancing up to see who'd dropped it. He gave a short wave before taking coin and give it a flip to see who caught it and what it would land on.

rolled 1d2 and got 2
1 for heads 2 for tails

Trust a pirate not to notice a tossed coin

Js.jpg

"Ohhh.... treasure.... come here... my precious..." smiles Blackbeard snatching the gold coin and pocketing it before anyone else tried to reclaim it

"You served your purpose already... I got my loot already..." muttered Edward Teach, the infamous pirate many called Blackbeard, throwing the magic compass away uninterested
Android Beta 3- Ab3 (played by jpdelta)

Ab3 caught the simplistic device, it was rudimentary but seemed different, probably broken, his own GPS was much more accurate. He crushed it then dropped the bloody finger he held from the congressmen who'd attacked him.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus