Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Setokai Amura (played by xKeatonx)

Mari was dozing on the comment below, when a couple rocks fell and hit her on the chest.
" Ouchie! Mari was nice to you..."
She then lost her balance, and fell off the comment to the next person.
Quintus (played by Deathmarch419)

Quintus caught a strange looking girl in his arms, he sighed, this was still going on?.....Really?!
Looking at her he simply stated "nope" and let her keep falling.
Jake (played by LoverBoy2003)

*catches her in my arms*
How Ya doing cutie

*Throws down chainsaws*
Jake wrote:
*catches her in my arms*
How Ya doing cutie

*Throws down chainsaws*
He casually caught the chainsaws and threw them back at the person above, purposefully hitting their legs. "This will teach you a lesson.." He threw down a few biologically-friendly explosives just to warn the next person about attacking him.
Jake (played by LoverBoy2003)

*catches the chainsaw and let's the bombs drop*
Sachiko watched the bombs expload with an unhappy expression.
" My ears..."
She dropped a guillotine down below.
Adelaide Todd (played by Insxmnivc)

Sachiko Shinozaki wrote:
Sachiko watched the bombs expload with an unhappy expression.
" My ears..."
She dropped a guillotine down below.
Catching the not-so-heavy guillotine, Adelaide smashed it into the person down below, shrieking with glee as she electrocuted the unlucky passerby with her new weapon. "Don't you dare attack me!!!"
The little fairy avoided the guillotine and shaked her fist towards the person above, complaining in her tiny cutesy voice. "Hey be careful up there! I coulda been crushed by that thing!" and in her trantrum she waved her arms about and therefor sheded a big cloud of glitter from her wings. Which fell downwards to the person below.
Kanna Kamui (played by Miwi_Sama)

Throws the bag of glitter onto her Ancestor Sachiko to get her attention and "love".
Sachiko frowned, her red dress now glittery.
"Pretty..."
She hugged her cat plushie

She let some scissors fall below
-is stabbed in top of head, then dissolves into purple particles and drops a scythe-

Catches the Scythe petting and treating it like it was a part of her life now dropping a pair of cute panties by accident that she had bought earlier. ^^
*reforms and feels something fall on my head* What is with all this randomly falling crap?? *realizes what it is and teleports away, causing them to fall again* Nope, nope, nope
he blushes as it falls on his face "well then" he said before puting them in his pocket then drops a anvil
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Drops a carton of Eggnog

Ethas_Reaper wrote:
*reforms and feels something fall on my head* What is with all this randomly falling crap?? *realizes what it is and teleports away, causing them to fall again* Nope, nope, nope
((Lol that's the funniest response I've gotten about Panties lol off-topic not part of the response about the anvil))
*snatches the eggnog out of the air* Oh, heck yeah! *takes off the lid and drops it*
((Why thank you! I try to be amusing))
Jin Ashura (played by Card)

Ethas_Reaper wrote:
*snatches the eggnog out of the air* Oh, heck yeah! *takes off the lid and drops it*

Jin opened his mouth nd gulped the eggnog down his throat.

-Geez, it's been a while.

He then drops a couple of knives he's been carrying around.
Katie was walking minding her own business, not realizing a couple sharp objects falling from above. She shook her head at the poor attempt, and simply side stepped missing the falling daggers. " Almost got the point there. " she jokingly said, letting the sharp objects fall onto the next victim.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus