Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wrs rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T Topic Starter

Ironically the Quarter court is gonna be neutral faction and try not to involve itself in the war XD

Also this already an ooc thread, you don't have to put ooc before you say anything
Jaden (played by Vali99)

oh OK so when Lord Fantastic Replies you're gonna start the RP?

If he replies. Also waiting on Celtics reply. Her characterms is a shapeshifter who can turn into a wolf. Only problem is wolves don't exist in Star Wars. So yeah. If neither reply by Monday I'll start the rp.
Jaden (played by Vali99)

Yeah I think that's reasonable
Stray (played by Sweetyceltic)

Okay. If it would be okay could he just have a few alien traits, but still be over all wolf-like(Star Wars is set in a galaxy far far away so I really don't think just a normal wolf would make much sense to be in the setting) plus the other wolves you linked me to weren't necessarily very normal wolf-like, heck one of them had scorpion tail XD if you really want to use a regular wolf for his other form I guess its okay.

If you look at his bio you will she he dont look much like a real wolf.

Hi ears are bigger then normal.. hes able to use the force while in his wolf form.. mostly just able to jump really well.. he cant speak in that forms but thats a weakness. theres many things about him thats not normal.

but if Stray don't work i can always use Ezra

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/37778-ezra/

Well, I'm indifferent. Heck you could use both if you wanted.

i think i'll use Ezra =) hes my fav char

Aight. Welp, just waiting on Fantastic now.

OK

going to try an make a bio for Ezra here

Ok
Ezra Starwatcher (played by Sweetyceltic)

there we go =)

Got tired of waiting and made the rp already: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=14790

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wrs rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus