Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Do you want a custom RPR template? UPDATE

I'd very much like to commission you for a custom template closer to the beginning of the New Year if you'll still be taking them at that point! The ones you've done so far are breathtaking. <3
I want to commission you like after the holiday as well. I hope you are open still.
Weekly-Layout Topic Starter

To all asking: I WILL be open still after the holidays. <3

To those wishing to get one today, my slot has been filled for the moment.
Please bare with me; I will keep you posted!
SOMEONE DO THE THING. GET HER GORGEOUS TEMPLATE RIGHT MEOW!

I'd so have you pick up on the two I'm working on but I've already gone over my budget for commissions this month dammit XD

Edit: Oh. Today's spot is taken. STILL. SOMEONE DO THE THING LATER xD

To give an update:
Hit a hiccup in my commissioned rpr, but nothing major! Just making sure that I get everything ship shape to the person's wishes! Should all be approved from here, I will go into the coding phase with this layout (usually it takes me an afternoon) and I will be opening a slot up as soon as the layout is in the commissioner's hands. :D

Ladies and Gents, I am open for business again.
I have ONE slot to fill; first come first serve!
(Lu, get to pimping)
Auberon Moderator

*breaks out the pom poms*

They would make a fabulous gift for the holidays! And her turn around time is only a couple of days, tops. <3
EEG

Is there a slot open? If so, may I grab it?

:)

EEG wrote:
Is there a slot open? If so, may I grab it?

:)

I have one in the slot right now; but I should have that done within the next two days.
Let me know if you'd like to be added to the waiting list (it is vacant atm)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Do you want a custom RPR template? UPDATE

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus