Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The Grand Entrance

...of Varius! Hello all! I am an experienced roleplayer who has been roleplaying for over fourteen years.
I am usually the game master, but I can play with others as long as they have solid rules and system to it.
I am a writer and enjoy making characters. I can play almost any genre.Some genres I play often are: Fantasy, Sci-fi, Historical. Some of my other hobbies include; writing, poetry, drawing, singing, playing musical instruments, history (especially medieval era), reading, bicycling and swimming. I am an animal lover and bug lover.

So there's a little about me ^_^

I am outgoing and have a host of characters to get to know, so feel free to approach! I don't bite!
Welcome! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. ;P

We've got a decent mix of folks who go for more structured games and those who go more free-flowing. I lean more to the latter myself, but I do find setting structures to be fascinating quite often. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine with those interests ^_^ If you're looking for something more structured have you tried browsing Groups?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!

The bulk of our players are indeed free-form, but there are plenty who aren't as well. As others have mentioned, people who prefer a little more structure will tend to hang out in Groups, where they can post up all their rules and keep all their RPs in one place. :)
Varius wrote:
...of Varius! Hello all! I am an experienced roleplayer who has been roleplaying for over fourteen years.
I am usually the game master, but I can play with others as long as they have solid rules and system to it.
I am a writer and enjoy making characters. I can play almost any genre.Some genres I play often are: Fantasy, Sci-fi, Historical. Some of my other hobbies include; writing, poetry, drawing, singing, playing musical instruments, history (especially medieval era), reading, bicycling and swimming. I am an animal lover and bug lover.

So there's a little about me ^_^

I am outgoing and have a host of characters to get to know, so feel free to approach! I don't bite!
Hello :P Im sorta new to this site myself, Although I have RPed in the past, I could still do with lots of improvement, But I would be very pleased to Rp with you. Any of my characters, I personally would love to try out, Havent had the chance to use them In an RP yet, Anyway, goodbye, and Have a pleasant tomorrow
Welcome to RPR, everyone who RPs true home away from home. Feel free to message me if you want to chat, RP or need help.
I'm open for an rp if your ever interested. Welcome to rpr
oooh im up too, i'd love a chance to have a 3-player roleplay :3
Welcome to RPR! I am stoked to see another history geek coming into the fold! Watch yo'self, I might just snatch you up and steal you for all the role plays (history is my weakness).

I'm interested to know what you mean by rules and structure. Is it beyond the standard no god mod meta playing riot?

Anyway, welcome again, I'm glad you came to find a home here. I sincerely hope you will love it as much as the rest of us do.
Kim Site Admin

Hi guys,

There's nothing wrong with this topic and it didn't break any rules! However, I locked it from receiving further responses, because it was from December of last year, and it needs to be allowed to fall down the front page again so that people who are actually just posting here for the first time don't get bumped down or lost. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The Grand Entrance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus