Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » New Holiday

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Alright guys, we need a name! :D

These are the possibilities we have so far:
Kimday
K-Day
Kiministrator Day

All of these are good options, though my preference is on Kimday. Being an administrator is only a tiny fraction of what makes Kim awesome.

I must admit to some confusion on the premise however. I have been operating for some time under the premise that /every/ day is Kimday. Switching to one day every month seems so limiting, I'm not sure I could appreciate a month worth of Kim's awesomeness in just one day.
Minerva

The 15th? Damnit, I need to work on my project faster >/

*Hint*

Then again... the 3rd would give me more time!

*Indecisive*
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

As I've said, we shouldnt limit this to just one day, but I still think we need a special day evenso. :3

Names, people! <3 Give us names to decide upon! :D
Minerva

My suggestion: Find every major holiday. Find a point between them which is balanced!

Hint: The holiday season is something like two dozen holidays compacted into one! Check the spacings of holidays, which tend to overall follow the pagan holidays (Wherein Christmas is Yule, and Easter is Eostre, and so on--) and find your medium holiday! So where in the changing of seasons of Kimness fall? ANSWER MEH.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Interesting =O

Darth and I have an idea that may potentially work best, though. But we have to see. xD

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » New Holiday

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus