Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » [PM before joining] A Bounty's Galaxy

Nora Leslie (played anonymously)

You have been taken aboard a command ship known as 'The Red Fox' and are currently in what seems to be a meeting room sitting in a chair at a large rectangular table with several other chairs in, you were there to discuss business but have yet to meet the person in charge of the ship. After moments of sitting in the room in silence three men walk in holding rifles and shortly stop at separate corners of the room and eventually a woman walks in, but she isn't human, she's a mixture of a Red Fox and a Human with green resentful eyes, a metal made shoulder piece on her right arm and an old pilots jacket with some dark blue jeans with metal pads on her knees and her outer thighs. She walks up to the table and sets down a data pad on the table sliding it your way "I hope you're the one who came for an agreement" she said in an angered tone
"About those blue midgets?"Goshahk asked bluntly, before quickly being Elbowed by Bayorosa. "If it's about the Skeech yes."She said. "What? They are blue midgets. Taste like crap too."Goshahk said folding his arms across his chest. "Anyways, this is about the Skeech correct?"Bayorosa asked.
Nora Leslie (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Nora nodded "Yes it's about the blue midgets" she said using air quotes for 'blue midgets' "And I've been given word you want help getting one specific Skeech, please explain" she said crossing both her arms looking very focused on the topic
"Yes, we're looking for a Trinatii. He was an experiment that was performed directly by Mondo Zax, the Dominion's supreme science power, as well as the head of DRED."Bayorosa explained. "We're needing to hunt the little blue rodent down. He quickly took control of his tribe, and surprisingly began 'educating' the other Skeech. Though they're still incredibly stupid. He got a few tribes andh ad them hijack a dominion ship, and since then we've lost track of them."Goshahk explained, with his tail swishing behind him. It was very clear the thought of Triitani posing any form of threat to the Dominion greatly angered him.

"ok, so... if they are little idiots, even if educated in the slightest then how could they have hijacked one of your ships?" she asked and motioned for the soldiers to leave and they did. Nora gave a sigh of irritation but nodded her head slightly "alright, i'll help hunt down the midget, but first things first, what do you have to offer me when this is all done and over?" she asked seeing the situation as a sort of payment ordeal
"I dunno. I guess the smart one told em what to do."Goshahk offered. "Well, we are the Dominion, so what's something you want?"Bayorosa asked. "So long as it's not a portion of dominion controlled space, or slaves, or drugs, or... uh.... how about you just make an offer."Bayorosa said putting on an awkward grin.

Nora thought for a moment with a hand resting under her chin "well, last I checked your dominion did have a nice lab setup, perhaps we could make a trade with that" she suggested
Bayorosa nodded. "That is definitely arrangable."She said. "Do you want your new lab on a ship, or a planet, or do you want it to be a ship?"Bayorosa asked.

Nora gave a light smile "we've been lacking lab equipment since some if the crew have been clumsy with it, long story, and we need new replacements so it'll all be on the ship" she didn't want to go into huge detail about the lab incidents as it was my relevant to them right now
Bayorosa ndoded. "Goshahk, please contact Grinango. Tell him to get Mo and Skrizz and prepare a ship with the most up to date lab equipment we've got."She told the Draken. Gohshahk nodded, heading out of the room and activating his datachron. "I would advise caution when dealing with the Skeech. They may not be very intelligent, but that doesn't mean they're harmless. Dominus knows how many captured people they've eaten. On top of that Trinatii was a Skeech Shaman before his increase in intelligence. I'm positive he's developed new abilities not shownn by Shamans in the past, as well as learned about several other magics and technologies. I would be extremely cautious when dealing with him."Bayorosa said.

Nora smiled "alright so where do we start then? You should at least have somewhere to start or do you not have a clue?" She asked raising an eyebrow and sneered ever so slightly
"Well, we believe he was a member of a Skeech tribe that lived in one of the frozen areas on Nexus, so chances are he would travel to an ice planet. Unfortunately he disabled any and all means of tracking him, outside of directly following him, which is clearly out of the question considering he's been gone a few days."Bayorosa said. "We do however have a list of planets he stopped at. I would recommend searching through the last planet he visited, Tyrus."Bayorosa explained. "As added security you are also being sent a small group of Dominion troops, led primarily by the ICI Agent, and my personal bodyguard, Korris."Bayorosa said.

Nora gave a sigh "so you're going to have watch dogs stationed on MY ship?" she asked frightened at the answer she might receive but if it was going to be forced upon her, might as well know for certain
"It's more of a reassurance of the safety of your crew. The sector of space Tyrus is located in has plenty of... unsavory groups. My primary concern is the Dark Spur Cartel, and the Deadstar Marauders. And as I stated, we aren't sure about Tritanii's abilities anymore. And the added troops may be necessary."Bayorosa said. "They shouldn't be too invasive. Korris may be a little.. uh.. curious, but that's primarily from his training as an ICI agent."She added. "Though if you're confident in your skills, I don't mind simply having Korris and his troops remain on my Arkship."Bayorosa offered.

"No it's fine if there are troops on my ship, just know, my men won't be too comfortable with them, and I've dealt with curiosity before I can handle it" she reassured Bayorosa with a very enlightened grin
"Alright, well I guess we're done here. I'll give word to Korris and his troops."Bayorosa said standing up and giving a bow.

Nora saluted bayorosa and the door opened with two guards walking through it standing on both sides of the door "guests first" Nora gestured
Bayorosa nodded, standing up and giving a bow before leaving. Soon she came across Goshahk, apparantly in the midst of a discussion with a Chua, considering the broken English, on his datachron. And it was most likely Grinango. "Mo they don't! Moodies taste NOTHING like Ravenoch! "Moodies taste much more like Dagun."Goshahk said. "Goshahk, we're leaving. Bayorosa said. "I'll have to call you back."Goshahk said.

Nora walked in the opposite direction heading towards her personal quarters. There she filed out reports as to what was going on and planted a pin on a timer when she thought the extra troops would arrive, and even though she didn't like the thought of having watch dogs on her ship, she would welcome them as one of her own.
Soon Nora got a contact, which seemingly answered itself. "Greetings, Nora Leslie is it?"A robot said, appearing as a hologram. The robot was primarily blue with some yellow highlights and trim. It seemed to have some kind of crystal structure jutting out of its head, which were red. Its optic sensors were the same color. "My am Agent Korris. I was informed by Ms. Eretillos that I would be going with you on your mission to find Tritanii. My troops and I are currently on a transport to your ship. I would request that you open the hangar soon."Korris said.

Oop: Sorry if the hologram thing doesn't work in the Star Fox universe XD never played the games.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » [PM before joining] A Bounty's Galaxy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus