Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An RP with character changing potential (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tbh, i think it woulda been better if we all met up, I've seen RPs die out way before characters meet, just my opinion
CactusBat Topic Starter

Well, even though I wasn't really planning on a big meet up. I guess we can make it work in the next few posts if everyone's agreeable to it.
Well, you know I'm for it.
You've gotta have something to draw us all together. Like, an explosion or something like that. Just seems out of place for three strangers, especially sketch's character who's from another world, meeting up.
CactusBat Topic Starter

Well, I have Coins that give superpowers. Explosions are a chance. xD But yeah, Space Viking is kinda hard to justify making an appearance in a mordern nights small town setting. Hrrrmm
Well, the character takes inspiration from Star Lord from Gaurdians of the Galaxy. Perhaps he was taken from Earth(Justifying a human being out in space in a modern setting) and maybe his ship crashes back on Earth?
CactusBat Topic Starter

Hell, seems legit enough. Alien crash landing, I can work with it. Anyone opposed?
I think it would be perfect! Could be the thing that draws us all together!!
Aight, now we just need to know if Trippin's on board with it XD
CactusBat Topic Starter

Well, that was a busy couple of days. Such an awful end to the work week. How we hanging, guys?
Well I'm waitign for confirmation that I can hop into the rp.
CactusBat Topic Starter

Hopefully soon. If not soon, I will push it along. xD
Haha so we're just waiting on the other guy?
Yep, he takes forever replying, gosh! XD
CactusBat Topic Starter

DontBeTrippin wrote:

I know RIGHT?!

xD Naw, it's cool. I took a couple days there as well
CactusBat Topic Starter

Actually, Sketch, you could probably come in here, before the coin is given to Lia. Gives Ten a chance to demonstrate the coin's use And a few of the rules they run on, in trying to help you, you know, not die in the crash. If that's cool.
Ok. I'll have to post later though, at work
CactusBat Topic Starter

Not a problem, mate xD
DontBeTrippin wrote:

Haha! Don't you know once you start a RP you're not allowed to have a life??! What were you thinking! 😄
CactusBat Topic Starter

We get a little distracted? xD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An RP with character changing potential (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus